Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    I NEED SONGS Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2009, 09:41 PM
    I Need Someone to Write Me a Song
    Do you know sweet child o'mine by guns and roses? I need a song kind of like that... I mean the same genre and I really need it!! I am a guy so don't make it too girly or anything like that... :) [Personal contact information removed.]
    Thanx;)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 7, 2009, 09:58 PM
    Hi, I NEED SONGS!

I can help you to write a song. But, this would have to be something that we would do together. I did need to remove your personal contact information. I would hate to see you get spammed because of your personal contact information being exposed on a site that gets such excellent exposure on the Internet!

Now, right now, I just need a response from you, on this thread, that you have seen my post here.

Thanks!
    Uber Member

Mar 7, 2009, 10:09 PM
    I have to go for awhile, I NEED SONGS, and will return later tonight. I moved your thread over to the Writing forum topic so that it would be in a more appropriate forum topic area and so that I can fix things if something isn't quite right.

I hope that you're on later when I return!

Thanks!

Mar 7, 2009, 10:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, I NEED SONGS!

I can help you to write a song. But, this would have to be something that we would do together. I did need to remove your personal contact information. I would hate to see you get spammed because of your personal contact information being exposed on a site that gets such excellent exposure on the Internet!

Now, right now, I just need a response from you, on this thread, that you have seen my post here.

Thanks!
    Okay um email me so we can talk like that my email is [Removed.]
    Uber Member

Mar 7, 2009, 10:19 PM
    We can discuss things right on this thread so that others will benefit by the information that's shared. I don't answer questions outside of a thread, once they've been posted on a thread. That's the way this site works.

I will return later tonight. I'm moving from my home to another home where I'm house and dog-sitting tonight.

I have to go now, but I will be back on here in about an hour. If you're here then, that would be great!

Thanks!

Mar 7, 2009, 10:23 PM
    We can discuss things right on this thread so that others will benefit by the information that's shared. I don't answer questions outside of a thread, once they've been posted on a thread. That's the way this site works.

I will return later tonight. I'm moving from my home to another home where I'm house and dog-sitting tonight.

I have to go now, but I will be back on here in about an hour. If you're here then, that would be great!

Thanks!
    Ill be on all night and okay thanks I really appreciate it
    My girlfriends name is corazon so I want her name in it please

Mar 7, 2009, 10:58 PM

Thanks!
    Are you the owner of this site because you seem really smart and you can remove info.

Mar 8, 2009, 12:02 AM

Thanks!
    Sorry but ill be on later because I'm kind of tired it is 1101pm right now because I'm in California so...
    Uber Member

Mar 8, 2009, 12:07 AM

Hi again, I NEED SONGS!

I am all moved in here and back online, if you would like to work for at least a little bit.

I'm not an owner of the site, but I am one of the Moderators.

Thanks!
    Uber Member

Mar 8, 2009, 12:21 AM

Okay. I can see that you're offline now. I'm usually on here pretty late at night and will be on tomorrow night, if you would still like to develop a song.

I would really like to do that with you!

Thanks!

Mar 8, 2009, 11:59 AM
    Hi again, I NEED SONGS!

I am all moved in here and back online, if you would like to work for at least a little bit.

I'm not an owner of the site, but I am one of the Moderators.

Thanks!
    That's cool... ok um my girlfriends name is corazon but I want it to not be too much so I want is to pretend she is just a friend and thanx

Mar 8, 2009, 12:01 PM

I'm going to be on in California time so I would be on around 8-10 in California time

-thanx
    Uber Member

Mar 8, 2009, 02:29 PM

I'm on momentarily now. I have a rehearsal tonight. I'll be back on here about 11:00 P.M. which will make it about 9:00 P.M. for you.

Do you love Corazon?

Thanks!

Mar 8, 2009, 04:49 PM
    I'm on momentarily now. I have a rehearsal tonight. I'll be back on here about 11:00 P.M. which will make it about 9:00 P.M. for you.

Do you love Corazon?

Thanks!
    Yes and OK um ill b on at 11:00pm

Mar 8, 2009, 08:12 PM

Do you love Corazon?

Thanks!
    I love corazon yeah but we barley started going out so I think I should take it slow because corazon and I were friends since 7th grade
    Uber Member

Mar 8, 2009, 09:37 PM

I'm here now, I NEED SONGS. Hopefully, you will be also soon! I'm sorry that I was late! Got slowed down because the people that I was dog and house-sitting for got back a lot later than I thought they would.

Thanks!
    Uber Member

Mar 8, 2009, 11:42 PM

Okay. So, we weren't able to meet here tonight. Hopefully another night will work. I'm set up with a high-speed connection now and have listened to the song that you would like for your song to be like.

Thanks!

Mar 9, 2009, 12:06 PM
    Okay. So, we weren't able to meet here tonight. Hopefully another night will work. I'm set up with a high-speed connection now and have listened to the song that you would like for your song to be like.

Thanks!
    Okay.how about Friday night at 8:00P.M (California time)?
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2009, 01:50 AM

Friday at about 8:00 P.M. your time looks good! It will be about 10:00 P.M. my time.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will someone write lyrics to a song for me? I already have a little bit [ 7 Answers ]

I have a few phrases that I like and the chords. Will someone help me to fill in the rest of the song? It would be greatly appreciated. p.s. its just for a project that I need to do Phrases: time stands still, as life flies by; time flies by in the blink of an eye; time is moving faster now;...

I want to write a song [ 165 Answers ]

Heyy Can any one help me write a song I want to write one for my mom but I'm not very good please help me Sam Xx:confused:

Can someone write a song for me? [ 28 Answers ]

Can someone please write me a song about secrets? I love singing but whenever I take out some paper I can't think.. It's impossible for me to write a song because I don't have that much time on my hands. If someone could write me a song I would be sooo happy. I'm hoping someone will be nice enough...

View more questions Search