Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Mar 7, 2009, 07:59 PM
    Here's another riddle!
    What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?

Rick
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2009, 08:09 PM

My Towel does so I am going to say "A Towel"
    KC13 Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 99
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2009, 03:46 AM
    So, how much did each man actually pay for the towel? And, are we really supposed to believe they shared it?;)
    GreenBananaYum Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2012, 11:13 PM
    A Towel

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Riddle me this. Someone has to know this one! [ 36 Answers ]

Okay --- I have been bet that I cannot find the answer to this riddle... I need you all's help! Here it goes: WHAT IS ALWAYS TALKING WITH NOTHING TOSAY,SILVER AND ROUND ON BOTH ENDS,AND YOUR BEST FRIEND WHEN THE LIGHTS GO OUT?? My first guess was -- battery --- eh, I was wrong... ...

Riddle me that. [ 8 Answers ]

A wealthy man with a blind butler has overslept and is rushing to get ready for work. All of his socks (10 pair black, 10 pair white) are downstairs in the dryer. He summons his butler and tells him to get a pair of socks, either black or white. What is the fewest number of socks the butler must...

Here is a riddle for yeah! [ 10 Answers ]

What is greater than God, More evil than the devil, The poor have it, The rich need it, And if you eat it, you'll die? It took me awhile to figure this one out but it made sense after I did. When asked this riddle, 80% of kindergarten kids got the answer, compared to 17% of Stanford...

A little riddle [ 2 Answers ]

If you seen the batman movie with riddler in it, don't answer this please. However, for those of you who haven't seen it, or don't remember seeeing it, here is a riddle from the movie: We are 5 of an everyday sort, You can find us in A Tennis Court What are we?

Riddle me this [ 1 Answers ]

I am the sum of all my parts, yet equal to none of them. The answer has two words and this is a number riddle

View more questions Search