Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shoopkitten Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2006, 01:40 AM
    Someone please help!
    I have a history of yeast infections, as does my mother. They usually itch intensely and last several days. A few days ago I started to itch but this time I have several small bumps on the inside of my labia. The hood of my clitoris is also swollen on the side where I itch the most. I do shave down there, so can this just be ingrown hairs in combination with a yeast infection? I have only had sex with one person, my fiancé. We have not been sexually active in over a month. We were each others first and only and neither of us has any family history of STDs so I don't think that is it. Does anyone have an answer?

UPDATE: The little bumps have turned red and have little white heads. They burn intensly when I urinate and my whole outer labie feels swollen and tender all the time. I started an otc treatment for yeast infections. Please, any ideas or advise would be appreciated.
    belgz123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2006, 01:02 AM
    You Have Genital Herpes...
    dannysmom Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Nov 18, 2006, 04:30 PM
    Those are little cysts from your oil glands. The burning could be an irritation to those cysts or to the meds you are taking. Soak in a hot bath, they will go away soon or go to your gyn to be sure
    dannysmom Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Nov 18, 2006, 04:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by belgz123
    You Have Genital Herpes...
    Where and when did you get your medical degree?:D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Genital bumps [ 6 Answers ]

About once every month or two I get these bumps on the outside of my vagina. They are a little smaller than a dime. They don't hurt unless I squeeze them and I get 1 or 2 at a time. I was tested for STDs and everything came back fine? Should I get a second opinion? What could this be?

Vaginal bumps [ 15 Answers ]

:confused: I have some vaginal bumps that I noticed the other day. They are spread throughout the vaginal area, none inside that I know of. They do itch somewhat, but I think that is because they are irritated. I am sexually active and didn't notice them till after intercourse one night with my...

Bumps [ 1 Answers ]

I notice on the side of my thigh at my bikini line a bump I was just wondering if it is pilar cyst. This mostly happen when I shave or wear really tighy jeans. Help anyone.

Vaginal Bumps [ 2 Answers ]

I recently started birth control and it caused me to have my period for an extended period of about 3-weeks, during this time I went on a trip to Mexico. I was in a wet swimsuit every day for 7 days in a row, so when I returned I didn't think anything about it when I began to notice a few small...

Bumps on arms [ 3 Answers ]

I started shaving my arms a week ago but I have noticed a lot of red bumps along my arms what is this and is there nehting I can do about it

View more questions Search