Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suuzz Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Mar 7, 2009, 03:14 PM
    Stripe Bed Sheets
    This isn't a question about furniture, but I didn't know where else to post it.

Where can I purchase some inexpensive stripe bed sheets?

Bed sheets always seem to be plain colours these days. I did see some stripe sheets a while ago in John Lewis but they were really expensive. I particularly like flannelette sheets, much to the disgust of my family. I suspect they think they're just for older people.

They're just so cozy.
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2009, 03:58 PM
    You can purchase some nice sheets from target, sears or even wal-mart.

I just purchased some really nice queen sized sheets from target.

MRS.S

P.S. There's always online shopping =)

Mar 8, 2009, 12:18 AM

Hi,

I've tried on-line shopping. I'll try the store you mention, but I live in the UK so it might work out expensive. Thanks for replying though.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2009, 12:38 AM

You might find some sheets you like at a Hand-me-down type store. But if you are very persistent and know what you're looking for, even the higher priced sheets go on sale periodically.

Price is often a factor of the thread count of the sheets. More thread in the sheet, more money. This isn't always true though. And, some 300-count sheets may be just as cozy-feeling as 600-count. So shop till you drop and you'll find what you want.

Mar 8, 2009, 12:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by simoneaugie View Post
    You might find some sheets you like at a Hand-me-down type store. But if you are very persistant and know what you're looking for, even the higher priced sheets go on sale periodically.

Price is often a factor of the thread count of the sheets. More thread in the sheet, more money. This isn't always true though. And, some 300-count sheets may be just as cozy-feeling as 600-count. So shop till you drop and you'll find what you want.
    Hi,

Thanks for replying.

I've just viewed Overstock.com. They sell some funky bed sheets. I'll keep looking. Or maybe I should just get out more!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Balance Sheets [ 3 Answers ]

Airline Company Balance Sheet As of December 31, 2003 Assets Cash………………………………………………….. $ 30,000 Account receivable………………………………… 50,000 Inventory…………………………………………….. 80,000 Net plant and equipment…………………………. 200,000 Total Assets………………………………………$ 360,000 Liabilities and...

Bed sheets [ 2 Answers ]

An extremely modest man was in the hospital for a Series of tests, the last of which had left his Bodily systems extremely upset. Upon making several false alarm trips to the Bathroom, he decided the latest episode was another And stayed put. He suddenly filled his bed with Diarrhea and was...

Should one use many style sheets? [ 2 Answers ]

Should one use style sheets for instance: 1) Links 2) Text 3) Images 4) Paragraphs Or should one use just one stylesheet for the whole site? I will be using css for an online ordering system and website for a photographer.

View more questions Search