Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ducru Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2006, 09:42 PM
    Need help to import auto parts to Japan
    Hello. I live in Japan and need help for buying genuine auto parts only sold in USA. I need somebody to buy parts from car dealer like Mercedes-USA and export them to Japan with reasonable commission. I would like to start from importing a few auto parts for my private use to see how it goes. Any web site, service, or offer?
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2006, 12:18 AM
    Please forgive my ignorance, but why not just buy them directly from a car dealer like Mercedes-USA?

Why go through a middle man?

Aug 26, 2006, 01:12 AM
    Hello. I haven't asked them, but I thought they wouldn't ship parts abroad. Do they do that?
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2006, 12:01 PM
    I would think they would.

Exporting is good for business (it is a sale), so I don't see why they wouldn't.

It couldn't hurt to ask!

Aug 30, 2006, 04:00 AM
    Hello. I checked with MB-USA, and they replied "Unfortunately, we are no longer able to send literature outside the United States. " I wanted to purchase service manuals. I guess I want to try through a middle man or agent. Any thoughts would be helpful. Thanks.
    lordvngr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2006, 12:55 PM
    I sent you a PM regarding your question. I might beable to help you out. Get in touch with me via a PM or the email address I included in the message I sent to you. THanks...

LV
    isha_miranda Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Nov 2, 2006, 06:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ducru
    Hello. I live in Japan and need help for buying genuine auto parts only sold in USA. I need somebody to buy parts from car dealer like Mercedes-USA and export them to Japan with reasonable commission. I would like to start from importing a few auto parts for my private use to see how it goes. Any web site, service, or offer?

You can buy from Canada based Mercedes-Canada too if like to

What parts you need and How do you going to pay.
    rolaf1961 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2006, 09:17 AM
    Hi Ducru,

I live in Holland (next to Germany) and have expiriance with caparts and import of cars from USA. I am able to buy carparts here and send them to Japan. In return I would like to investigate the possibility to import cars from Japan.

Kind Regards Rolaf
    valleauto Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2007, 07:28 AM
    Hello,

I could help you with any parts you need .

Please let me know

Thanks

C
    kkk407 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2007, 11:15 PM
    Hello , I am coming from China . As you know that here is to be the biggest factory which can supply kinds of products , of course inclode the parts of cars. So I hope we can have some cooperation in fuiture !
    Thanks
    E-mail me : [email protected]
    fitzair1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2007, 12:02 AM
    I could help. Could get mercedes parts here in Florida Do you speak Japanese? I need Honda parts from Japan
    I go to narita every month as a pilot, we could work things out
    Email me

[email protected]

Thanks

Sean
    canadian_guy0001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2007, 05:09 PM
    If you have not found anyone to help you with this I would love to help! e-mail me [email protected] we have the same parts in canada too
    Inba_auto Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2007, 03:19 AM
    For Car Parts contact Paul , we ship to japan.

Brake rotors , pads , head lights, pumps, alternators etc... Please Email to [email protected] if have any doubts.
    eric dies Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2007, 06:01 PM
    I live in Canada> What do you need?
    datsunman510 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2007, 05:53 PM
    I'm actaully looking to get some parts from japan. I can get you parts from here for a pretty good price. Emailing me at [email protected]
    MotoMago Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2007, 10:51 AM
    Good Day - Buying US parts for you is not a problem, It's getting paid or having a secured account to draw on when making a shipment is where we have to have a secure arrangement. Either way I would be open to starting a business with you that can work both ways. My specialty is Harley Davidson Motorcycles, but I work a lot on Cars /trucks too.

I am currently looking for an Engine for an 1993-1995 Isuzu trooper 3.2 DOHC - (low miles )

Kiplan
    jugelj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2007, 04:36 AM
    I would help you to import parts from US to japan. We are dealing with Aftermarket , OEM - original parts and Performance parts . Please email to [email protected] ,
    Thirdworld Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2007, 10:13 AM
    Our company can help you with this. Please call us @ 1800-779-3540 opt 1 or email us at [email protected]
    don1979 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2008, 07:34 AM
    I may be able to help you get parts from the US. I have empolyees in the US. I live in Shanghai and I need parts for Mazda Rotary engines, 13B-T, FC3S, 1986 -1992 to be shipped to Shanghai. Maybe we can assist each other. [email protected]
    mattadair1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2008, 10:42 AM

Home

THe owners name is Dino. He will help you with whatever you need.

Tell him Matt send you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What if Japan struck first? [ 15 Answers ]

What would have happened if Japan had struck with an atomic bomb first? I have difficulty visualizing the USA giving up unconditionally.

Import tax from canada purchase [ 1 Answers ]

I am living in the US and want to buy some items through the net from a company locate in canada. Do I have pay taxes to the goverment(S)?? Thank...

Japan [ 1 Answers ]

In Japan's Shoguns Reject the West, both historians agree that the shoguns closed Japan to the west: A - To ensure loyalty and maintain the security of the regime. B - To bolster the economy for Japan's merchants. C - To keep out Christianity. D - Fo Fear of immoral influences.

View more questions Search