Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    A_man243 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2006, 08:26 PM
    90's t.v. show
    Okay so like 10 years ago I always watched this show with my family. For some reason it just comes back to hunt me down but I can't remember the name. I only remember so much.

So this guy always went into his basement were he talked to the imaginary rabbit and the rabbit was a puppet.

That's all I remember but it's a real brain fart ( if you know what I mean)
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2006, 09:11 PM
    Could you be thinking of the TV Show "Unhappily Ever After", which aired for 5 seasons from Jan 1995 - May 1999?

See more about this show here:
    http://epguides.com/UnhappilyEverAfter or here: http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0112206/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90's TV show !help! [ 2 Answers ]

I'd say about 5or 6 years ago I use to watch this show all the time.. It had to do with 2 best friends that were right nextdoor to each other. They had the same name I believe and every year they'd go on a hill, exchange present (birthdays same day). I've been looking everywhere to find out what...

Late 80's early 90's TV show [ 16 Answers ]

Trying to remember the name of a TV show from the late 80's or early 90's about a guy who fought crime in a black robotic looking suit... not batman... live action... drove a modified motorcycle. He had an African American buddy who whore classic sunglasses that flipped up... That's all I...

This is a tough one... 80's - early 90's TV show/movie [ 9 Answers ]

OK I saw this animated show/movie (can't remember which it was) on TV when I was really young. It couldn't have been before 1985. It involved a witch or sorcerer who had the ablity to turn people into stone. The villain hyponotized the young men of the village and used them to round up all...

80's or 90's kids show or movie-Fantasy [ 20 Answers ]

This is driving me crazy because I can't find out if this a real show or a collaboration of show in my mind from when I was a kid. The main characters are a brother and sister or maybe just a girl that have this magic crystal that takes them to another "fantasy land" where they meet up with...

Need Help Figuring Out A Show From The 90's! [ 3 Answers ]

All I remember is at the starting there was a light ( I thought it was a light bulb but my brother says it was a ghost ). I remember the kids would talk to it... All I remember is this part of the series: Where there was this little purple monster doll thing. He wore a black leather jacket......

View more questions Search