Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Daisysdad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2006, 07:45 PM
    First heat
    When can I expect my daschund to come into heat for the first time. What age ?
    kymwm Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Aug 25, 2006, 09:15 PM
    Usually dogs will have their first heat anytime after 6 months of age. As w/ people, each dog is different, & can take longer than that. If you are planning on breeding, you should wait until your pooch is over 1 year (usually @ 3rd heat). If you are planning on spaying, most vets will do it at 6 months. Hope this helps.
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Aug 25, 2006, 11:53 PM
    If you would like to be able to research question like this you could try www.peteducation.com You will find it to be a great site. (O:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Heat [ 5 Answers ]

Physical Science student Estella uses an electric tea kettle to disinfect her apartment freezer with steam made from frost ice. She stuffs 2.0kg of frost ice into her kettle. The ice has an initial temperature of -20 degrees celsius. The specific heat of ice is=2100J/kg degrees celsius. The...

Changing from gas heat to electric heat [ 3 Answers ]

How do you change from Apollo gas heating system to electric heating system?

Help... The heat won't turn off! [ 1 Answers ]

Just wondering if any one could help before I dish out $$ to fix it. I'm hoping its something hubby can fix. We have to thermostats (1up stairs and 1 down). 1 AC unit. The heat is working just fine downstairs. Problem: The upstairs heat won't turn off. I turned the thermostate off. I...

Heat [ 2 Answers ]

Why do metal surfaces feel cool to the touch even when they are at the same temperature as their surrounding??

View more questions Search