Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    g_gvs Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2006, 04:13 PM
    Skin color in between thighs
    I shaved down under 5 years ago for the first time.
    Developed razor bumps and itching.
    I used dettol to clean. The skin became kind of
    Black/purple in between the thigh areas
    Is there's anyway to get my skin back to my normal color
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Aug 29, 2006, 11:28 PM
    People who have dark hair tend to get discoloration from shaving or ingrown hairs. Some people prefer waxing because it pulls the hair out from the roots and doesn't cause visible discoloration or ingrown hairs. Using an alpha hydroxy cream or skin lightening agent may help fade the discoloration.
    starlite Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2006, 04:57 AM
    Thanks for the tip, I have dark hair and don't shave that often, but will bear this in mind, because I would not want my thigh skin to change colour or get any complications there because of shaving.
    masosa0b Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2007, 07:13 PM
    Hello there

Try mixing equal amount of Apple-vinegar + rose water. Use mix to spray dark area twice a day. You'll see result within 3 weeks time

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lightening Skin Color [ 2 Answers ]

I tan extremely easy in the sun. I'm South Asian. What can I do to lighten my skin color?:confused:

Skin fairness & LIP color [ 5 Answers ]

Hi , I belong to a HOT climate country. Now I think that the problem with me is that I do have a normal fair kind of complexion, but doesn't stay that way for long , like when I wash my face , it's good and all , but maybe it's due to my oily skin , or maybe other factors , maybe sweating and all...

Color changes in skin tone [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference in skin color between the palms of hands and lips;what is the difference in the skin color between the genitals and the soles of the feet;what is the difference in the skin color and thickness in the palms of the hand of a person who does heavy manual labor and one who does...

Little red bumps on thighs [ 1 Answers ]

Yea so I have these little tinny bumbs that are on my thighs and they are all at the roots of my thigh hairs. They aren't real all that noticeable cause they only higher up on my tigh but it looks like its starting to spread. Its isn't a whole lot of them not but there is more every few days. ...

Itchy, red, swelling in upper thighs? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 48 year old male and have experienced intermittant red, itchy, swelling areas in my upper thighs. It feels like an accumulation of fluid, not a skin problem. The effected region feels warm to the touch and usually dissipates in 24 - 48 hours. I was diagnosed with microscopic blood in my...

View more questions Search