Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hearteye99 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2009, 01:04 PM
    power consumption
    I have to calculate Power consumption of my Device basically it run on DC -48 volt but actually I have to calutale power consumption of AC I use rectfire to convert 220 Ac into dc -48

I have to calculate KVA ?

V=220v
    P=700W
    3 Phase
    and
    1 Phase
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2009, 09:42 PM

This smells like a homework problem. It also hint like you were not paying attention.

Care to try your luck at attempting the problem and tell us why?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Power consumption [ 2 Answers ]

I have a tenant asking what's the available watts per square foot of my building. They are looking for 6 to 7 watts per square foot. This is total available power. Does anyone know how to calculate this? Thanks

Power consumption by a refrigerator [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone please tell me how much power does a 180 ltrs refriegrator consume approximately per month?

Consumption of power for Refrigerator [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone please tell me how much power is cosumed for a refrigerator (210 ltrs) if it running all the day.And one more thing can we switch off the refrigerator once in a day for 2 to 3 hrs to decrease power consumption.Will the fridge get damaged if we switch off.. Please, Please clarify my doubt

Refrigerator power consumption [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 25 year old Sears Kenmore 1068439511 19 cubic foot refrigerator. I know it's costing me a mint to run - how can I check on it's power consumption?

Power Consumption of Refrigerator [ 1 Answers ]

Would I consume more power to leave a deep freezer in a hot room with no ventilation, or to put a standard box fan that you can buy at walmart behind it blowing the air out through a window?

View more questions Search