Reported post in: Best Fudge Recipe

Posted by: N0help4u

DEATH BY CHOCOLATE

1 (19.8 oz.) family size fudge brownie mix
    1/3 to 1/2 c. Kahlua or coffee liqueur
    3 (3.5 oz.) boxes Jello chocolate mousse
    8 (1.2 to 1.4 oz.) Skor or Heath candy bars
    1 (12 oz.) container whipped topping

Bake brownies according to package directions, cool. Punch holes in brownies with a fork. Pour Kahlua over brownies and set aside. Make Jello chocolate mousse according to package directions. Break Skor or Heath bars into small pieces. Crumble half of the soaked brownies and place in bottom of glass trifle dish. Cover with half of the mousse. Layer with half of the candy and then add half of the whipped topping. Repeat layers with remaining ingredients. Serves 20 to 25.

My favorite is

HERSHEY'S COCOA FUDGE

2/3 c. Hershey's cocoa
    3 c. sugar
    1/8 tsp. salt
    1 1/2 c. milk
    1/4 c. butter
    1 tsp. vanilla

Thoroughly combine dry ingredients in a heavy 4 quart saucepan; stir in milk. Bring to a bubbly boil on medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil without stirring to 234 degrees (soft ball stage). Bulb of candy thermometer should not rest on bottom of saucepan. Remove from heat add butter and vanilla. Do not stir. Cool at room temperature to 110 degrees. Beat until fudge thickens and loses some of its gloss. Quickly spread in a lightly buttered 8 or 9 inch square pan. Cool. 3 dozen squares.

Follow directions exact. DO NOT double recipe.
    Reason Given: "Death by Chocolate" is not the poster's original recipe, but no source has been referenced. Unfortunately, it appears that this member has done this many times, which is against site rules and could also be illegal.

A link to this recipe on the web:
    http://www.everyrecipe.info/cakes/de...ate_39366.html
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 5, 2009, 11:01 PM
    Edited

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reported post in: good italian dressing recipe? [ 1 Answers ]

Post: good italian dressing recipe? Posted by: curlybenswife Reason Given: It appears that more than one long-term member has been posting copies of original documents without providing any reference to the source. In this case, it seems that Curlybenswife posted a recipe from another...

Fudge anyone? [ 4 Answers ]

Anyone know any amazing fudge recipes? I'm willing to cook or whatever. Wanted to make some amazing chocolate and/or peanut butter fudge for my boyfriend for v-day.

Best Fudge Recipe [ 3 Answers ]

What is the very best fudge recipe that you have? We're looking for something on the creamy side with a nice chocolaty flavor.

Recipe Trade: Here's my MarsBar Cheesecake Recipe (A real winner!) [ 1 Answers ]

From My Family Kitchen to Yours.. Want to trade a tried and tested family favorite? Here's one from my kitchen.. MarsBar Cheesecake, perfect for a Special Birthday - Sure to put a smile on that Birthday Persons dile:) This recipe is for a LARGE Cake - if you are catering for a smaller...

Looking for your best FUDGE recipe [ 2 Answers ]

Do you have a really "great" recipe for fudge? Not the kind you have to use a candy thermometer with, more of a easier one. I'd like to make some for Christmas gift giving, one you have tasted and know its great. Thanks :)

View more questions Search