Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    linnealand Posts: 1,088, Reputation: 216
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2009, 10:35 PM
    Reported post in: good italian dressing recipe?

Posted by: curlybenswife

1/4 cup distilled white vinegar
    3 Tbls. Water
    2 tsp. granulated sugar
    1 tsp. lemon juice
    1 tsp. garlic salt
    1 tsp. onion salt
    1 tsp. coarsely ground black pepper
    2 tsp. minced fresh parsley OR 1 tsp. dried parsley flakes
    1/2 tsp. minced fresh basil OR 1/4 tsp. dried basil
    1/2 tsp. minced fresh oregano OR 1/4 tsp. dried oregano
    1/2 tsp. minced fresh thyme OR 1/4 tsp. dried thyme
    1/2 cup olive oil

In a bottle or cruet, shake together all ingredients, except oil until well blended and salts have dissolved.
    -Add oil and shake to mix.
    -Store covered in the refrigerator.

I do recommend you buy yourself an extreamly good extra virgin olive oil a decent oil should taste fab on its own and not leave a slick in your mouth. It is worth spending a good amount of money on one the taste difference is very much like a good bottle of wine.
    Reason Given: It appears that more than one long-term member has been posting copies of original documents without providing any reference to the source.

In this case, it seems that Curlybenswife posted a recipe from another site, and by failing to document the source, has made it seem to others that the recipe is hers. I have a feeling that this sort of posting violates AMHD Terms of Service (including part I, rule number 6) and could put AMHD at risk by potentially infringing on copyright and plagiarism regulations.

This is actually an original recipe published in Robbie's Cookbook and online. Here is the link: http://recipes.robbiehaf.com/G/469.htm

Many kind thanks for your attention.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 5, 2009, 11:02 PM
    2008 ignored

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Good italian dressing recipe? [ 1 Answers ]

I am sooo tired of the italian dressings in the grocery store. I rarely use italian dressing but when I do I shake the bottle and before I can even start to pour it the oil is already separated and back on the top. I end up with a hoagie full of oil and no dressing. I have to pour half the bottle...

View more questions Search