Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    savedsinner7 Posts: 412, Reputation: 52

Mar 5, 2009, 09:23 PM
    Tried to pick the car door lock
    1998 Kia Sephia. I locked keys in the ingnition and tried, unsuccessfully to pick the passenger door lock with a bobby pin (all I could find). Now the key to unlock the door won't go all the way in. Any ideas on how to fix it?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Mar 6, 2009, 12:07 AM

Call a locksmith. Do you have AAA?
    savedsinner7 Posts: 412, Reputation: 52

Mar 7, 2009, 08:55 PM

No. I figured I'd have to see a locksmith about this. Was hoping there was a cheaper way to fix my stupidity.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Mar 8, 2009, 05:37 PM

That's the best bet. AAA is cheap for a year membership. There's free towing, and free locksmith.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Gas Range Door Lock out, door is open [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have a Kenmore Gas Range. My manual has the following model numbers on it: 790-75922, 790-75923, 790-75924, and 790-75929. I was trying to reset an option and pressed the "stop/clear" button and held it for a few seconds. The door locking mechanism started to engage, so I opened the...

Maytag washer door lock [ 5 Answers ]

I have a maytag front load washer and after the wash cycle the door lock light is on and won't release. Anyone know how to release it? Thanks very much.

What is the name of this type of door lock? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there We have a door lock, exterior door, that I need to replace. There is one deadbolt, with a keyhole on the outside and a knob on the inside to lock/unlock... this one is unrelated to the one that needs replaced. The one that needs replaced has a keyhole on the outside, and a...

Door lock [ 1 Answers ]

My name is Bill -- just bought '98 Toyota Camry -- drivers' side door lock doesn't work -- other locks do work. Any ideas?

View more questions Search