Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2009, 08:43 PM
    James Cramer - The Head of the Republican Party
    Hello:

Snicker, snicker. Ha, ha ha. BWA HA HA HA. Yoweee!

Seriously, now. LMFAO!

excon NOT!!!

"CNBC “Mad Money” host Jim Cramer says if he’s on the administration’s enemies list he’s in good company because President Obama’s agenda “is crushing nest eggs around the country.”

Cramer, who says he used to make “six figure” donations to Democrats before his media contract prohibited it, described talk host Rush Limbaugh as “a genius of the medium.”

On Wednesday, Limbaugh said he and Cramer were on the White House enemies list, and predicted the administration “was going to shut Cramer up pretty soon, too, but he’ll go down with a fight.”

Limbaugh, Cramer says, was “dead right.”...

“Obama has undeniably made things worse by creating an atmosphere of fear and panic rather than an atmosphere of calm and hope.” Newsmax.com - Jim Cramer: Obama Created an Atmosphere Of Panic
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Mar 5, 2009, 11:45 PM

I found it quite odd that prior to the November election Cramer kept yelling his brains out about everybody should vote for Big Ears. Now, since he's come to his senses he's saying just the opposite.

And why shouldn't he be the head of the GOP? He's a great con man all by himself. Anytime I've watched his show I've ended up getting a headache from this huckster yelling and jumping around shouting buy, buy, buy this cr*p stock or that c*ap stock. I watch him with the sound turned off. Much more entertaining that way plus I use much less aspirin as well.

This reminds me of the 1929 era where everyone from the shoeshine boy to the newspaper boy handed out stock tips. And we wondered why the stock market crashed back then? And then we have some hyped up idiot jumping around the TV studio like a puppet with his strings tied too tightly yelling buy this stock and lose more money! And the wonderful $7 stock trades that you can do right from your cell phone or computer or from your personal helicopter. Great way to just throw your money away with both hands. And having some pukey baby advise you to buy stocks over your cell phone like him. Now that's what I call great salesmanship and teriffic advertising garbage. Why not just put it in the crapper and flush the handle. At least you could have the satisfaction of actually seeing your own money go down the sewer without anyone else's help or benefit.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2009, 07:27 AM

All I know is that today Micky D's announced that they are adding Citi Bank to their dollar menu
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2009, 07:55 AM

Jim Cramer October 2008
    And while any president will be an improvement over the current one, there is a growing belief on Wall Street that Barack Obama has the capacity to lead us out of this wilderness while John McCain does not. I'll go a step further: Obama is a recession. McCain is a depression.

OOOPS !!
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2009, 08:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by George_1950 View Post
    Hello:

Snicker, snicker. Ha, ha ha. BWA HA HA HA. Yoweee!

Seriously, now. LMFAO!

excon NOT!!!
    Hello George:

Limprod?? Cramer?? Who cares? They're both idiots and therefore FIT to lead your party.

On the March 11, 2008, episode of Cramer's show Mad Money, a viewer named Peter submitted the question "Should I be worried about Bear Stearns in terms of liquidity and get my money out of there?" Cramer responded "No! No! No! Bear Stearns is not in trouble. If anything, they're more likely to be taken over. Don't move your money from Bear."

Bear collapsed days later.

On September 15, 2008, Cramer invited the CEO of Wachovia on his show, Mad Money, in order to recommend the stock to potential investors. Cramer agreed with CEO Robert Steel that the company was fundamentally sound and that the ratio of good loans to bad loans was low. Cramer would recommend the stock to his viewers... Prior to this, Cramer had stated, "This is run by Bob Steel. He's as close as we're going to get to a great banker. I think he's going to make this a great company".

On Monday, September 29th, Wachovia's share prices dropped over 95%.

You can have him, I don't want him, he's too dumb for me.

excon
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2009, 09:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Jim Cramer October 2008
    And while any president will be an improvement over the current one, there is a growing belief on Wall Street that Barack Obama has the capacity to lead us out of this wilderness while John McCain does not. I’ll go a step further: Obama is a recession. McCain is a depression.

OOOPS !!
    Hahahahahahahahahaha Like I said he was so pro Obama it was sickening.

Obama is not a recession. Obama is beyond a depression. He's going to make the 1930's look like a cake walk! Wonder when the bread lines and soup kitchens are going to start up. We already have tent cities in many large communities now. But does he care, no. He's too busy having $100 a pound Japanese exotic steak dinners and keeping the White House's temperature so high so his cotton picker partner can wear sleeveless dresses.
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2009, 09:21 AM
    All I know is that today Micky D's announced that they are adding Citi Bank to their dollar menu
    I heard someone say a share of Citi stock is less than its ATM fee.
    "CitiGroup ATM Fee: $1.50"
    "1.02 unch" 03/06/2009
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2009, 09:24 AM

Would you like fries with your Citi Bank dollar menu special, sir? This is one of my part time jobs since Queening doesn't pay that well lately like it used to and I'm having to pay more for Buckingham Palace's snow removal equipment.
    Attached Images

ETWolverine Posts: 934, Reputation: 275

Mar 6, 2009, 09:44 AM

Have you guys heard the about the new free offer?

Buy a toaster, get a free bank.
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2009, 10:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ETWolverine View Post
    Have you guys heard the about the new free offer?

Buy a toaster, get a free bank.
    I must tell you, I'm not comfortable with bank jokes. Lawyer jokes are easier.
    galveston Posts: 451, Reputation: 60

Mar 6, 2009, 11:07 AM

Pubs better come up with SOME good leadership. We'v got less than 2 years until the next important elections.
    RNC needs to poll the grassroots and see if anyone emerges as clear leader.
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2009, 11:29 AM

It won't come from the RNC . There are defections and resignations going on since Steele came in . Something is up organizationally that doesn't look good.
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2009, 11:37 AM
    ... Something is up organizationally that doesn't look good.
    This began around Feb 6, 2009: "Michael Steele, the new chairman of the Republican National Committee, has asked the entire staff to resign", FOX News has confirmed. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...nal-committee/

"The move signals Steele's plan to reshape the party, which was trounced at the polls in 2006 and 2008."
    My opinion: the RNC needs to be thoroughly cleansed; I don't want to demonize Geo W. Bush, but his leadership of the Party has been a disaster, to wit: 2006 & 2008. He was a poor steward of that aspect of his job, which isn't surprising from his public persona. Steele has a huge job and it will involve some discomfort.
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2009, 11:41 AM

Thanks ,I hadn't seen that... only the MSM gleefully reporting the resignations.
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2009, 11:47 AM

Acutally, the "Help Wanted" sign has been up since Steele's election:
    Republican National Committee

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rebuilding The Republican Party [ 25 Answers ]

The Republican party lost so badly because they have betrayed their traditional small-government conservatism. They need to return to the Eisenhower era Republicans who were fiscally responsible, socially moderate and multilateral on foreign policy. The party is now controlled by big-government...

Rush Limbaugh - The Head of the Republican Party [ 60 Answers ]

Hello: Snicker, snicker. Ha, ha ha. BWA HA HA HA. Yoweee! Seriously, now. LMFAO! excon

Has the Democratic Party always been the cry-baby Party? [ 21 Answers ]

This is an honest question and I’m looking for an honest answer. Since I can remember Democrats talk about what a lousy country this is and constantly complain about the “unfairness” of life, the “evils” of big business, the never-shrinking scourge of racism and homophobia, and the inevitable...

FOX News becoming international laughingstock - servant of the Republican party [ 34 Answers ]

A myth in the unmaking | Guardian daily comment | Guardian Unlimited Did anyone ever think otherwise? Have you ever watched Òutfoxed?

View more questions Search