Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KENTUCKY NICK Posts: 19, Reputation: 0

Aug 25, 2006, 04:07 AM
    Lighted Crossbow Nocks
    I am trying to make a lighted nock for a crossbow and want to know if any one out there has tried this and if so let me know how you made out. Thanks
    D2 The Mighty Duck Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2007, 12:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by KENTUCKY NICK
    I am trying to make a lighted nock for a crossbow and want to know if any one out there has tried this and if so let me know how you made out. Thanks
    I have used lighted nocks, they are very good, but they attract mosquitoes, and slow the arrow down a bit if you also have the string attatched to them.
    I would use it if you are a serious night hunter, but they compromise speed so make sure to pull it back extra far :)
    KENTUCKY NICK Posts: 19, Reputation: 0

Sep 4, 2007, 03:51 AM
    Thanks Mighty Duck, I have used them on my regular bow but have made some for my crossbow and they seem to work just fine. I now see that thae do make them for the crossbow and if you think about the time involved in making them it is much cheeper to buy them. Thanks for your reply

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lighted switch flickers [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, We purchased and installed two lighted lightswitches (switches light up when off) in the same switch plate. It has two switches. One of the switches works appropriately. The other lighted switch flickers/flashes. We replaced the lighted switch with a new one, and it still flickers. Could...

Lighted Switch & Open Neutral [ 2 Answers ]

I am currently attempting to use a lighted rocker switch to control a split receptacle. The wiring looks right but when I power up and test the outlet, it shows an open neutral (light on tester is just barely on) when the switch is turned off. In the on position everything test out correct. ...

Lighted address sign [ 1 Answers ]

Not sure if this is the correct place for this question. If not, I apologize but I didn't see anything more fitting. I'm getting ready to install a lighted address sign on the front of my house and was wondering if there is any code as to the placement of the sign? Thanks... RC

View more questions Search