Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NeeNee512 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2006, 01:05 AM
    Cosmetic whitening lines
    I live in the US and I've noticed that some department store cosmetics lines have skin whitening lines that are only available in Asia. Has anyone tried any of the products from these lines and how effective they were in skin lightening?

Clinique Derma White
    Chanel Blanc Essentiel
    Lancome Blanc Expert Neurowhite
    DiorSnow Pure
    Shiseido White Lucent
    faye786 Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2006, 10:30 AM
    Hi NeeNee512, after reading your post I searched each of the skin whitening lines on Yahoo, the one that caught my attention was the lancome blanc expert neurowhite advance whitening night renovator which costs £37. I have ordered this product because it is more practical for me, I will apply it once just before I go to sleep. It will take 6-10 days for it to be shipped into the uk, ill keep you updated after I receive the product

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which whitening cream to choose? [ 17 Answers ]

I've tried Makari and I noticed some changes. It made my skin smoother and more even in tones. I haven't tried the Whiterskin products nor the magic cream. I'm asking you guys for a recommendation to which product is more effective among these three brands: Makari, Whiterskin, Magic Cream. ...

Tooth whitening [ 4 Answers ]

About the laser whitening in the dentist's office, has anyone has that procedure done, and if so, what were the results? I have a little discoloration and wonder if the whitening would even the color out when it is done... any thoughts?

My own idea about whitening [ 1 Answers ]

Hi every one :) I have an idea about skin whitening :cool: : I read topic that say that : UV radiation is producing vitamin D in our body and also it is breaks Down folate, essential vitamin B .

All whitening pill fans [ 8 Answers ]

HELLO EVERYONE interested in finding out more about skin whiteneing pills. I am so happy to have found you guys and I hope you will be happy to hear from me. Well I am still in the process of finding out what are the best and most safe pills that really work. Has anyone tried SPEED WHTIE, it is...

View more questions Search