Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wabinq Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2009, 02:37 PM
    Introducing yourself to colleagues
    Where can I find sample business letters for introducing yourself to colleagues?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 5, 2009, 10:36 PM

Hi, Wabinq!

Are you looking for a sample introduction letter to people within the same business or one that a person might use to introduce themselves to others that have similar types of businesses?

Also, what type of business is this concerning, please?

Thanks!
    salcecorp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2012, 07:02 AM
    I would like to send an e-mail to a group of people in another state introducing myself as the new contact person in New York. I want to let them know that as of September 1, I am the person replacing Ms. Ana Balbuena who used to be their contact person. I want to provide them with my phone and e-mail for any questions or concers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Relationships & frienships with work colleagues [ 3 Answers ]

How can I tell if a male colleague is interested in me? HE IS VERY TACTILE WITH ME & WE SHARE SOME COMMON INTERESTS HAVE A SIMILAR SENSE OF HUMOUR SO ARE ALWAYS MAKING EACH OTHER LAUGH. There have been feelings on my part for a long time now & I am unsure if he is starting to feel something for me...

Self introduction as Administration manager to colleagues [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to get few sample self introduction letter to introduce myself as newly joined administration manager in a company Thanks & Regards Sasi

View more questions Search