Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetchica21 Posts: 65, Reputation: 1
    -

Mar 5, 2009, 02:22 PM
    Hq 20%
    Does anyone know where I can order hq20% without a prescription? I'm a broke college student and can't afford to buy it from a dermatologist.. I just started the lightening process and so far it hasn't been going well.. I used fair and white and that didn't work and I used african queen mj and that's hasn't shown any results on my body.. I'm just looking to lighten my whole body.. not my face..
    needtolighten Posts: 44, Reputation: -2

Mar 5, 2009, 02:24 PM

Well you could hydro from mono.net but I don't really know.. if I am the right person to refer you to a place.. because I myself faced five months before I actually got my product..

If you purchase from theree... kindly ask them to dispatch by their canadian post courier service else you will never get the product on time...
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2009, 02:29 PM

Hi swet

I'm using the hq 20% only thing is that the body really peels a lot so you'll need a really good moisturinzer and exfolator
    -

Mar 5, 2009, 02:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by needtolighten View Post
    well you could hydro from mono.net but i dont really know..if i am the right person to refer you to a place .. coz i myself faced five months before i actually got my product..

if you purchase from theree... kindly ask them to dispatch by their canadian post courier service else you will never get the product on time.....
    Yea I heard about that place.. I don't know if I want to spend so much money to wait months for a product lol.. I want to lighten by this summer before I go to the beach.. it seems like all the lightening ccreams work on your face but on your body barely shows any results.. I know a lot of women in africa are successful in lightening their bodies.. I wonder what they use
    -

Mar 5, 2009, 02:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    hi swet

im using the hq 20% only thing is that the body really peels alot so youll need a really good moisturinzer and exfolator
    Does it lighten fast? Where did u pruchase it from?
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2009, 02:35 PM

Been to nigeria west africa many times and they use these soaps along with hq creams, for me the high dose hq works great on my face and body
    -

Mar 5, 2009, 02:39 PM
    been to nigeria west africa many times and they use these soaps along with hq creams, for me the high dose hq works great on my face and body
    How many shades on your body did it lighten and how long did it take? They must use really high doses of hg in nigeria because they enver get dark even with the hot sun
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Mar 5, 2009, 06:06 PM
    been to nigeria west africa many times and they use these soaps along with hq creams, for me the high dose hq works great on my face and body
    What kind of soaps lighterrr? What is inn the soaps, hq too?
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2009, 10:45 PM

Not sure but the kojic acid soap works just as well, when you go to the market in nigeria you just ask them for soap and they know what to give you, but your not missing out over here. Trust me.
    mepk5 Posts: 371, Reputation: 6

Mar 16, 2009, 09:09 PM

Red diamond,
    Kojac acid soap from eBay.

Fair & white in beauty supplies ( yep it has HQ)

I ain't no sellar!! LOL
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Mar 17, 2009, 10:45 PM

Lol mepk5
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2009, 12:08 AM

Mpk is that u in the pic can hardly see but u have beautiful features
    mepk5 Posts: 371, Reputation: 6

Mar 18, 2009, 02:08 PM

Nope don't know how to post photos yet!
    clueless2008 Posts: 135, Reputation: 18

Mar 18, 2009, 09:20 PM

I use 10% HQ too and it works very fast. Your face does peel, but you can see the lighter skin underneath. I used it for about a week and after the peeling, my face was very pale. But, I haven't been using it on my body. So it looks a little weird.
    wannabwhite Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2009, 11:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by clueless2008 View Post
    I use 10% HQ too and it works very fast. Your face does peel, but you can see the lighter skin underneath. I used it for about a week and after the peeling, my face was very pale. But, I haven't been using it on my body. So it looks a little weird.

Can you please help me, I would like to know where I can get 10% of hydroquinone from. I use 4% right now, and it doesn't show much affects on my face... please help
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2009, 11:20 PM

Clueless why aren't you applying it to your body
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2009, 11:23 PM
    Hey want to

Not sure where clueless get her stuff but I get my stuff from mono... net people
    wannabwhite Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2009, 12:18 PM
    hey wanna

not sure where clueless get her stuff but i get my stuff from mono.....net people
    I heard it takes a long time to get the merchandise from that site... I was a little skeptical to order with them, the site looks like it might be a scam.
    jojo9090 Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2009, 03:07 PM

Anyone had any good experiences wit hthe mono... net people as I was thinking of ordering from there. My products would need to be shipped to the UK, does anyone know how long this is likely to take or where else I could purchase the products because if its 5 months that's a bit too long for me.
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Mar 23, 2009, 03:42 PM
    I received my order from them in 1 1/2 weeks. Because of difficults... I paid $15 for express and it was to me in like 1 week.
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo9090 View Post
    anyone had any good experiences wit hthe mono....net people as I was thinking of ordering from there. My products would need to be shipped to the UK, does anyone know how long this is likely to take or where else I could purchase the products because if its 5 months thats a bit too long for me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search