Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2009, 12:25 PM
    Birthday Gift Ideas
    Next month is my sister's 40th birthday. I would like to get her something meaningful, but money is tight right now. Any suggestions?
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Mar 5, 2009, 12:54 PM

Go dig up lots of old pictures of you and her... and new pictures too. Make a scrapbook that covers the "years" ;)
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2009, 01:58 PM
    Thanks, Static. That's a nice idea.
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2009, 02:09 PM

Static's idea is great and will show her how much you care for her. Maybe get a great recipe and make her a cake (or her favorite meal) and just have her over for dinner. She'd really appreciate the effort.
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2009, 08:35 AM
    Thanks for the suggestion Nikosmom. It's a great idea - but unfortunately we don't live near each other.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Birthday gift [ 4 Answers ]

What is packed but never stuffed? What comes in but doesn't go out? How much does a bowling ball weigh?

Birthday gift! [ 2 Answers ]

What should I buy or plan for my boyfriend who just turned 19 and is a Capricorn?

Birthday gift [ 2 Answers ]

Its my friends birthday. She's turning 15 and I have no idea what to get her without spending over $25

Birthday Party Ideas [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I just joined the club and am in need of some help... I am a single mother of 2 and need some advice on what to do for my kids birthday parties. My son will be turning 3 years old in June and my daughter will be turning 2 in July. I am planning on inviting 15-20 kids in the same age group....

View more questions Search