Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luvyrkez Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2009, 10:42 AM
    What do I need to do for a home study?
    This will hopefully be a slam dunk for us in comparison to my ex's house, but I need to make sure. Please tell me everything they will be looking for! Also, are they going to talk to my other children? I have a 6 yr old who tells stories like you wouldn't believe!
    luvyrkez Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2009, 10:44 AM

Oh, I just had a pedifile move in next door. EEEWWW! Is this going to hurt me? My ex has no idea, but does the evaluator look for that stuff?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Mar 5, 2009, 02:22 PM

First off you should consider moving. Second you need to find a good school to finish your education. In an evaluation nothing is a slam dunk. So just make sure the place is normal looking and not made up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seton Home Study School [ 8 Answers ]

This is a Catholic Home School course. I am trying to find out as much about them as can. I have went over almost every line on every page on their site and all of the links. I am trying to find someone that has perhaps had experience with them or know people that have used them.

Study in the US [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I am studying in India and I am in my 11th grade. I wanted to study in the united states and I am not clear about the procedures to be followed. Can anyone tell me what I must do to prepare for my "scholastic aptitude tests"?.

Adoption home study process? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi can anyone tell me about the adoption home study what sort of questions will we be asked and how long does it all take we live in nottingham in england x

Study help [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know any good methods of studying for Science? ( like earth science ) I really need to get my grades up. Thanks for the help. :cool:

View more questions Search