Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shawntreece4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2006, 07:05 PM
    Western Civilization I
    I am taking Western Civ I and the question is Trace the stages in transition from a nomadic to an agriculture society. Can someone please help.:confused:
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 25, 2006, 05:52 AM
    Please don't ask or expect us to do your homework for you. Your instructor gave the assignment for YOU to do. The WEB has a wealth of information that you can search on so do your research. If you need direction on that ask your instructor.

If you want use to critique what you found out or your ideas, we can do that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Western Civilization Question [ 5 Answers ]

What are the most important defining features of western civilization? How does the west impact the rest of the world? Thanks;) Laura

Western Civilization [ 1 Answers ]

I am taking western civilization and the question asks to" trace the stages in transition from a nomadic to an agriculture society."

Western Civilization 1 [ 1 Answers ]

Question: Compare and contrast the basic teachings of Stoicism and Epicureanism. Which philosophy do you prefer and why?

Western civilization [ 1 Answers ]

I have 4 really hard questions that I need a lot of help on. I know there is a lot here but what ever help you can give me would be great! Thanks! Here they are: 1. What were the defining features of the Renaissance and how was it different from the preceding era of the middle ages? 2. Why...

View more questions Search