Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suebrew2 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2009, 05:55 AM
    Peeing 5yr old Chihuahua
    Help-
    I am constantly having problems w/ my 5 year old chihuahua peeing & pooping in the house- can anyone offer advice. I have constantly had my eye on him & take him outside.
    My husband is fed up & wants me to get rid of the dog & I just can't PLEASE HELP.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Mar 5, 2009, 07:03 AM

Is this a problem that has always happened or was the dog clean up until recently?
    Has anything changed around the house? (Eg: different working hours, new pets)

Mar 5, 2009, 10:33 AM
    I inherited the dog & believe he was never trained properly- I have been Trying to keep on top of him & taking him out constantly & continue to find messes in the house.
    Nothing has changed in the house & I have had him for 3 years now. We've done good w/getting him people friendly so I know he can learn - I am just getting so frustrated-any help of advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Mar 5, 2009, 10:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shazamataz View Post
    Is this a problem that has always happened or was the dog clean up until recently?
    Has anything changed around the house? (Eg: different working hours, new pets)
    I inherited him around 3 years ago, & don't feel he was properly trained to begin w & nothing is different in the house - he just seems to think he can go wherever he wants- I am constantly taking him out & I know he knows better, don't know what else to do. Please offer any advice you can - for my husband wants me to get rid of him & I know he can be broken of this.
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My 4yr old chihuahua won't stop peeing in my house [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know what else to do. I put the training pads down and she will pee right beside it or she will go on it and then go somewhere else and go there. I take her outside. I heard a few people talk about crate training can I get some input on my situation? Also She has recently started...

Chihuahua Pee Pee [ 21 Answers ]

She is still using the carpet. She's having problems with potty training. If I crater her and attach the litter box, will this also convince her to use the litter box when allowed out of the crate?

When to fix chihuahua? [ 3 Answers ]

I recently bought a female chihuahua from a couple who got her from another couple. What a mess. They weren't sure when she got her shots last, how old she really is, and they said she has been in heat once. Well I've only owned male dogs and didn't know anything about a her being in heat. But...

Old Chihuahua [ 12 Answers ]

I have an 8 year old male long haired chihuahua that I have had since I was 16. He was born on the couch on my brother's feet and I have had him ever since. His mom got hit by a car when he was a puppy which is why I had decided to keep him. He is my baby. I spoil him rotten. I love him very much,...

My chihuahua [ 2 Answers ]

Is there anyone out there that can maybe some how help me My chihuahua front paw looks as if its fractured Is there anything I can do to fix it until I can get him to the vet and Does anyone know how much it will cost?? please help me at this sad time

View more questions Search