Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yozhek Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2003, 02:16 PM
    Honda accord 2003 picture
    I am searching for a picture of a Honda Accord 2003 white or silver color and white leather inside, might have some body kits or something. Please help
    chabat Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2003, 03:55 PM
    Honda accord 2003 picture
    www.grandprixgroup.com/.../ column/395november/01.htm
    (silver accord'03)

Hey try Google.com they have an image search, typed in Honda Accord 2003 and got 664 images. Google has a Great Image search!
    Cargle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2005, 11:45 PM
    2003 Honda Accord 6 speed
    I am selling my 2003 Honda Accord 6 speed. It is a 6 cylinder V-Tech with 240 horsepower. Very fast. Comparable (if not better) than my friends 325 BMW and my other friend's Audi A4 turbo. It is silver with some tinted out windows. This car is hot for sure. Girls are always telling me that they love it. One girl insists it looks like a CLK! I am 20 and a student at UNC, this car is my baby... I mean its my only possession other than my cell phone or bed. It is in great condition and runs excellent. Very fast! I cruise at 115 on the highway and 100 on roads that are "suggested" 45. Handles great! It has 17" inch rims. The tight ones that come with the 6 speed and carbon fiber interior. Black leather in great condition. Stereo is hot. Sounds good even with the windows down.

Email me
    [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A/C problems on 2003 Honda Accord [ 21 Answers ]

The a/c on my 2003 honda accord will all of a sudden stop blowing cold air. I already had the filter changed thinking that was the problem. The mechanic is having a hard time figuring out what is wrong with it because everything checks out good but seems to think it could be a sensor or...

2003 Honda Accord Wiring problem [ 262 Answers ]

My 2003 Honda Accord EX has a problem with the backlighting on the radio and the ac controls. All the lights have gone out, but everything else on it seems to work still. I have looked for a blown fuse but could not find one. Any suggestions?

Calling on all Honda Accord owners from 2003 on! [ 45 Answers ]

I know that many of you have had a problem with the radio. This is something that will be covered by the coporate office of Honda through Customer/Client Relations Dept. However, I am writing to find out how many people have a problem with the panel portion of the car, and in particular all...

2003 Honda Accord [ 2 Answers ]

My radio lights just stopped working. Cannot see any controls on the cd, radio, or air conditioner. Was wondering if any one might no what the problem might be. The radio works fine and everything else is fine, just don't have an illumination.

Honda Accord 2003 [ 0 Answers ]

Hey there I am looking for a picture of Honda Accord 2003 white or silver color with white leather inside ?

View more questions Search