Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JuLee Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2006, 01:09 PM
    A bubble in the eye?
    My husbands been sick for the past 2 days now. His eyes are red and have been really itchy. I just took a good look at it a few minutes ago and he's got what seems to be like a bubble of air forming on the top layer of his eyeball! It looks somewhat like a blister but I think its just air in that small bubble... what is that? I've never seen that in my life before! :eek:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 24, 2006, 02:16 PM
    Could be nothing more than an air pocket. However, when it comes to the eye it is always best to seek professional advice.

You need to make an appointment with an optomotrist.

We would certainly hate to give advice that could cause him to go blind. Even though that is doubtful, and may be nothing more than allergies.

But it is important that you call your eye doctor.
    JuLee Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2006, 03:05 PM
    Thank you. I've been reading some stuff about it online, you're right, its most likely due to allergies.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 24, 2006, 03:08 PM
    Yeppers allergies. I know I have them. You can try splashing cold water on the eyes.

I don't know where you are, but pollen during changing of seasons can bring out the worst.

I will have to endure it in October.
    bellaboo Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2007, 09:43 PM
    Hey I seem to have the same problem.. But I don't have any allergies so I don't understand how and where this bubble has come from ha. Its scary' and giving me tha creeps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toilets bubble [ 6 Answers ]

What causes my toilets to bubble when I use the washing machine I checked all of the vents and they were all clean my pipes are cast iron and the house is 40 years old and also the toilets get cloged up and won't flush after they bubble

Bubble, bubble, toilet trouble! [ 1 Answers ]

We live in a 2 bath home, ranch style. The toilet and shower in the master are fine, as is the kitchen sink and the laundry room. In the main bath, my toilet won't drain, when plunged out it backs into the tub drain. Also, when I run the water in the tub, it makes the toilet bubble. Same thing...

Housing Bubble-when will it burst? [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone have a year or date that the housing market will collapse and come crashing down faster than anyone can imagine? What will this do to our economy? Have read lots of different points of view and the one that stood out the most was when the housing market starts to crumble when it's over we...

Bubble in Toilet when washer discharges [ 5 Answers ]

I recently updated a bathroom in our house and have now noticed a few drain problems. It started at the beginning of the week, about 2 days after I finished the toilet and sink installation. There never was a vent on this side of the house, and it is about 75 feet away from the main bathroom that...

View more questions Search