Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    godsbabygirl267 Posts: 175, Reputation: 11

Mar 4, 2009, 01:50 PM
    Why is this happening to me?
    I have no idea if this is the correct place to ask this, but here goes. I am a 15 year old female who has some strange things going on. Over the past year or so, I have noticed that I have to pee... all the time. It's getting obnoxicious. I will use the toilet and two minutes later, have to return to the bathroom. I am embarrassed. Also, over the past two or three weeks, I have noticed a massive change in my appetite. I eat all the time it seems and I am never full. I am also exhausted all the time, no matter if I get all the necessary sleep or not. I am beginning to fall asleep during class and take naps in the afternoon. THis for me, is very strange as I have never fallen asleep during class. Please advise me! Any answers are helpful! ♥ ♪ ☻ ♣
    Lillybilly Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2009, 02:37 PM

Okay,depression can cause this in most girl depression happens more than in males.Im 13 female an I used 2 do the same thing.
    Went to the Dr. and that's what he told me. Depression can also make you eat a lot and if u ain't careful you could rapidly gain weight and get fat so be careful but that might not even be what's wrong

Mar 4, 2009, 11:48 PM

I'm not depressed. I am actually pretty happy with my life currently. Confused, yes, as all teenagers are, but happy nonetheless. I just want to know what's wrong with me.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Mar 5, 2009, 02:15 AM
    Your body has gone through significant changes in a short period.

When is the last time you have had a physical? Something is going on, and it needs to be checked out.

Simple blood tests can see whether you are deficient in some areas, and it takes very little of your time to have this done.

Many things could be causing these symptoms, and only a Doctor can diagnose what is happening with you.

A year is long enough to wait to get a thourough checkup.
    Lillybilly Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2009, 02:31 PM

Well like I said that's might not be what's wrong so I don't know? Lol
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2009, 02:34 PM

I agree with Jake, I think that a physical is your best option with these symptoms.

Tell your doctor everything that you have told us and he will run all the appropriate tests and determine the root cause.

Please talk to your parents so that you can get in as soon as possible, before it is effecting your schoolwork.

Good luck.
    ANB428 Posts: 450, Reputation: 42

Mar 5, 2009, 02:36 PM

Do you have unprotected sex? Is there any chance that you can be pregnant?

Mar 5, 2009, 09:15 PM

No I definitely do not have any kind of sex, much less unprotected. Like I said, I am 15, and don't want kids... I will see if I can get into the doctor's soonish. Thanks you guys!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does this keep happening? [ 5 Answers ]

I've been in a relationship for 7 months and we have just started foreplay a couple of weeks ago. It hurt after the first two tries for almost a whole week. Now my boyfriend tried to finger me again and it worked which didn't worry me, but then later on that night it started to hurting like before...

What is happening? [ 10 Answers ]

Ok so here's the deal my ex was talking about how she wanted to leave town all together for college and it really hurt me, I would try and say something to her but she would just be all passive and pretty much not care. We hadn't talked for about two or so weeks the other night I was just curious...

What's happening? [ 4 Answers ]

The guy that I'm currently seeing is more affectionate and more talkative (engaged in conversation) with me when in front of his friends that when we're alone. What's up with that? :confused: :( :mad: :confused:

I don't know what's happening [ 2 Answers ]

Latley, I've been feeling very weird, and thinking of very childish questions like what happens when I die causing me to cry, I feel very sick and in pain and feel sad a lot but happy most of the time, I am only 11, what's happeing?

What is happening? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, I am new to the site. This is a hard one and have no one I can really confide in or talk to about this but need some answers. I have known my landlord for two years now and I have had a strange relationship with him in that time. He is quite a funny chap who is hard to communicate with...

View more questions Search