Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Carmen M Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2009, 01:47 PM
    Bone deteriorarion
    My son has terrible backaches and has been diagnosed as backbone deterioration and it seems like nothing can be done about it. Apparently, an old injury has caused the bones to deteriorate over the years. He is taking strong medecine for the pain. He was told no operation could help him. He is no longer able to work. With new medical breakthroughs happening every day, could something be done for him? Would herbal remedies help?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 4, 2009, 03:35 PM

Hi Carmen, you don't say how old your son is. That would be a difference to how this questions is answered, but no herbal remedies won't help much but there are meds on the market, available from your doctor that would probably bolster his bones up enough to make it less hard to bare. So give us more information.

I find it unlikely that an old injury would do this, in one spot maybe, but not his whole body.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dog ate bone whole [ 2 Answers ]

M small dog ate a rib bone whole. Will he be okay?

My pup swallowed a bone.what do I do? [ 4 Answers ]

OK... so my three month puppy swallowed a bone today from a beef rib. The bone was small but still... I didn't know he had the bone, because my dumb uncle gave it to him and by the time I realized it and tried to take it away, he swallowed it whole... now I'm scared, because he hasn't thrown up yet...

Dog snapped over bone [ 4 Answers ]

My dog just snapped at my daughter because he was chewing on his bone and she went to pet him and he snapped at her biting down on her nail. My daughter's fine just a little startled, and I'm angry as hell. WHY! Did he snap at her? The first thing I did was removed the bone and he's not getting it...

Bone dry [ 3 Answers ]

Tonight my boyfriend and I were having sex (he got me off before we did it so I would be lubed enough) and everything was going fine until I started to feel a burning/friction sensation. I then realized I was bone dry. I have no idea why this happened. I don't see how it could all just go away....

Bone Loss [ 1 Answers ]

I Have Between 70 & 90% Bone Loss. I Was Told That Anything Over 50% Can't Be Saved, Resulting In The Removal Of All Teeth. Is This True?

View more questions Search