Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    virusiskillinme Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2009, 12:58 PM
    Silly W32 won't stay off! Keeps coming back.
    Every time I clear the virus off the computer it's fine. But when I reboot or turn it on, It comes back. No matter how many times I kill it, it keeps reinfecting my computer. Please tell me how to stop it from coming back without reformatting the hard drive.:confused:
    Whiskey14 Posts: 219, Reputation: 16

Mar 10, 2009, 12:23 AM
    Symantec explains how to remove at their site:

W32.SillyFDC Removal - Removing Help | Symantec

The main thing is to disable System Restore before removing the virus. Once the virus is removed, enable System Restore.
    jmint Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2009, 09:21 AM

Ever since I removed AOL from my computer, I keep getting this message when I turn on my computer that says "snmaster.idx file is missing"
    I just X out but wonder what it is. It is very annoying!
    Anybody know what this is and how can I delete or get rid of it for good?
    Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does she keep coming back [ 11 Answers ]

I started dating a girl in October. The first three weeks went well but after that everything went down hill. We would always argue and break up and get back together, it was crazy. We both have treated treated really badly at times. But neither one of us can let go of the other one exspecially...

It's all coming back to me [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all, My ex called me back in November but I ignored the calls since I didn't know what I should do and anyway, my friends advice me not to pick it up. I thought I was fine about it, doing the NC thing and moving on with my life.. but now I've been thinking a lot about him, I still want to be...

Coming back [ 5 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend wants to come back to me should I give him another chance I need everyone's opinion and my friend's said he likes me!!

Why does she keep coming back? [ 3 Answers ]

I started dating a girl in October. The first three weeks went well but after that everything went down hill. We would always argue and break up and get back together, it was crazy. We both have treated treated really badly at times. But neither one of us can let go of the other one exspecially...

Mom coming to stay, new baby. [ 6 Answers ]

My mother who lives far away is coming to stay for over 6 weeks- over the time my first baby is going to be born. Although her and I are really close, I feel more anxious as time draws closer to her arrival. I am worried about a few things- one that really she isn't interested in anything besides...

View more questions Search