Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rippedinside Posts: 40, Reputation: 2

Mar 4, 2009, 11:32 AM
    I'm In Need Of A Web Designer!
    If anyone knows someone that is able to do web templates please let them know that I'm in need of one as soon as possible.

What I'm Looking For:

HTML web template. No wordpress, or blogger. I know how to update.

Something fun, yet professional.

Colorful header, leaning towards girly, with "clean" navigation, text, and set up.

No funky navigation text and such please.

2 columns - top navigation - side links (perf. On the right)

My website provides free myspace layouts & graphics, but I also work with djs, artists, photographers, etc. to customize and create their profiles.

Budget: $40 - $60

Samples of other websites I like will be provided to make job easier. :)

If you are interested, or if you know someone let me know.

Contact through my website form: Ale Creations Contact Form

Thanks!
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 4, 2009, 11:42 AM

I am NOT a graphics person.
    I am a plain jane html website in tables guy. Check out my stuff at the link in my signature. If you're interested, see my stuff at http://www.thriftysites.com/portfolio
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Mar 19, 2009, 09:11 PM

Hi,
    I am not quite sure what you want, except in a general way. I have however done site for thirteen years. Chronologically:
    Cindy's Home Page
    gearby @ Tripod
    Computer Publications Worldwide
    First works with real old browsers, actually three versions of pretty much the same thing. Second is being redone, so some is old and some is new. Last only renders with newer browsers because it is XHTML 1.1 and CSS 2.1 and virtually no tables(there are actually four different versions referenced from the index page with the oldest two being done with tables.)
    Peace,
    Clarke
    JacindaHope Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2009, 01:03 AM

I have been making different website, graphics, and helping people with ecommerce/ebay since 1996.

I am starting my own site after working for a design co. in anchorage.. which I don't like working for people. Lol

Here is the beginning of my site.
    Email me there if you wish!

Meridian Webs
    rippedinside Posts: 40, Reputation: 2

Mar 30, 2010, 09:11 PM

[CLOSED] I don't need this anymore. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Invitation designer [ 1 Answers ]

I need to create an invitation card.. is there a good software that can help me? With the best designs?

Looking for a grpahic designer [ 4 Answers ]

Hello. I am in the process of moving forward with several children's coloring books. I need a graphic designer to work with me. If you're interested, please respond. I'm looking to start asap. Thank you

How to use sharepoint designer [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone Well the reason why I'm here today is because I'm trying to make a website but I was using different tool to create a pages but now I would like to lear how to use sharepoint designer is any one here can tell me how to use it please,please please

Designer needs maker [ 1 Answers ]

I have some design ideas for luggage,handbags, etc. Who do I go to to have these designs made?

Sofa Designer [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm looking for a sofa designer, I was surfing over the net and I have found one in Belgium, a bit to far for me This is the one in Belgium http://www.mrcreations.be/creaties.php, these are the sofas I really like, so is there someone who knows where I can get unique furniture please let...

View more questions Search