Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hrburton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2009, 07:00 AM
    Who sing?
    Who sings the song "I am the woman at the well, I am the harlet. I am the scattered seed that fell on the ground."
    striving4what Posts: 24, Reputation: 4

Mar 4, 2009, 09:22 PM

The song is by Caedmon's Call and the song is called Mystery of Mercy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to sing, but how? [ 19 Answers ]

I am 13 years old but I want to start my singing career anytime now, if anyone knows how to start or someone who is an agent that can help me, please email me at >Removed< That would really help me a lot thanks Danielle :)

Can I Sing! [ 2 Answers ]

Okay I love to sing but I only sing guys songs this sounds really weird but I can only sing in a lower tone like the band Sublime if you have heard of them then you know their tone they sing in. Well I can match their tone perectly (not even joking) but if I try to sing higher well not so good but...

Sing Sing Prison [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a list anywhere that list all the people who were executed at Sing Sing Prison.

I can sing! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Nikkie I'm 21 I'm from Miami Florida,but I'm in Macon Georgia and I can sing!! I drove from Miami to Orlando to be on American Idol and I got a judge who was races and very rude!! Then I went to New Orleans and got the same judge!! I want to prove that I have a voice that will blow...

View more questions Search