Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rebeccasons Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2006, 10:41 AM
    Craftsman lawn mower
    My father has purchased an old lawn mower for restoration. The model # is 1318430. He thinks it is a Craftsman. Anyone know where to find a picture or details.
    jimchel Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

May 14, 2007, 08:44 PM
    Go to Sears.com, Click the lawn and Garden tab, click parts, type in your model number,

There is a view diagram radio button.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Craftsman Riding Mower [ 6 Answers ]

I Have A Craftsman 11 Hp Riding Lawn Mower That Won't Even Crank.I Have A Good Battery Clean Posts,power To The Starter But When I Push Clutch In To Crank,nothing Happens.what Am I Doing Wrong?

Craftsman 16.5 Lawn Tractor - Front Axle [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Craftsman lawn tractor with a twisted front axle. Since I will need to replace this soon, I'd figure to replace the welded axle with a cast iron replacement. I called the SEARS 1-800 number to get a similar models which would be a universal cast iron axle I could order & replace. ...

Craftsman 14.5 hp riding lawn mower [ 3 Answers ]

I bought it used it seemed OK,but now I have loss of power.I NOW have a brand new battery.What can I do to the engine or carburator to fix problem?How do I properly adjust carb?Should I overhaul the engine?I haven't found a rebuild kit for my B&S engine(14.5) Any help would be great.Somone told me...

Sears Craftsman Lawn Tractor [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 10 HP Craftsman lawn tractor that will not move. The clutch works and it goes into gearbut the flat wheel spins and the gear wheel seems too have not enough pressure on it to move. Could this be just a loose drive belt? Thanks, Charlie

Craftsman Riding Lawn Mower Warranty [ 4 Answers ]

I am planning to purchase a Craftsman 4000 Riding Lawn Mower, and am wondering if it is worth the money to purchase the 3 year extended warranty? Can anyone advise?

View more questions Search