Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2009, 04:57 AM
    The four cats
     Four men were bragging about how smart their cats were.The first man was an Engineer,the second man was an Accountant,the third man was a Chemist, and the fourth man was a Government Employee.

To show off, the Engineer called his cat, 'T-square, do your stuff.'T-square pranced over to the desk, took out some paper and pen and promptly drew a circle, a square, and a triangle.

Everyone agreed that was pretty smart.

But the Accountant said his cat could do better. He called his cat and said,
    'Spreadsheet, do your stuff.' Spreadsheet went out to the kitchen and returned with a dozen cookies. He divided them into 4 equal piles of 3 cookies. 

Everyone agreed that was good.

But the Chemist said his cat could do better. He called his cat and said, 'Measure, do your stuff. Measure got up, walked to the fridge, took out a quart of milk, got a 10 ounce glass from the cupboard and poured exactly 8 ounces without spilling a drop into the glass.

Everyone agreed that was pretty good.

Then the three men turned to the Government Employee and said, 'What can your cat do?'

The Government Employee called his cat and said, 'CoffeeBreak, do your stuff.'CoffeeBreak jumped to his feet... ate the cookies... drank the milk... sh*t on the paper... screwed the other three cats... claimed he injured his back while doing so... filed a grievance report for unsafe working conditions... put in for Workers Compensation... and went home for the rest of the day on sick leave... AND THAT, MY FRIEND IS WHY I WANT TO WORK FOR THE GOVERNMENT the fourth man said.

SassyVixen Posts: 16, Reputation: 5

Mar 4, 2009, 10:08 AM
    Is there a punchline to this? What happened to the fourth cat owned by the government employee? :confused:
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2009, 10:34 AM

When I posted this I was in a rush and forgot to post the last paragraph but I just added it now. Thanks for telling me because without the last paragraph it made no sense.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2009, 10:36 AM

Not only funny but true to life.. except for the cats of course :)
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2009, 11:03 PM

Lol good 'un!
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2009, 01:07 PM

That's a good joke. But you forgot the paper cut. Most government employees get disability for paper cuts!
    KC13 Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 99
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2009, 01:30 PM
    Joke? That's a true story... :D
    darkvision Posts: 232, Reputation: 15

Mar 7, 2009, 05:20 PM

Any good joke has a grain of truth kc13 :P, not the first time I've seen this one but its still funny.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Older cats ganging up on newer cats [ 6 Answers ]

Hi. I have two 14 year old cats, I recently introduced two 4 year old sisters. We attempted to "introduce" them correctly. Over the last week or so, one of the older cats stalks and corners either of the younger cats with the other older cat joining in for good measure. The noise is terrifying....

3 old cats vs the 3 new cats in the home [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there All, I've been in my apartment for awhile with my 3 cats. Now, my friend is moving in and bringing 3 more cats with her. While hers were still in their carriers, there was a lot of hissing and shackles raised. Friend's cats will be upstairs for awhile. We would like to know the time for...

My cats are aggressive to the other cats. [ 3 Answers ]

I have 5 cats, but 2 of them (both girls) are very aggressive towards the others. I'm a bit worried because they keep beating up on my kitten... So far she's got a torn ear, a chunk out of her leg, several scratches, and very uneven fur. I locked them into my room to avoid trouble, but is there an...

My new female cats hates all my male cats! [ 3 Answers ]

I just got a new female cat but she is like a year old, all my male cats like her and want to see her buy she just starts hissing at them and they get away... I want them to get along but I don't know how... I have 4 males one is a year old , the othere one is 5 months and the other 2 are 2...

Gay Cats! [ 2 Answers ]

Please give me advice and knowledge because I just saw my MALE cats, in a very disqusting posistion! My older cat was on top of my 3 month kitten!! They neuterd! I don't know what to do or think, I can't find aNy decent articles! Please get back to me asap!

View more questions Search