Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trt580 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2009, 09:25 PM
    90s animated movie of a mass exodus of Earth
    Well I'm been trying to fish up this title of this movie for a while now but just can't remember. It starts with a little kid playing with a shuttle in a little river and there are space shuttles and such lifting off and what have you.

I can't remember if it was due to either an alien attack or that the planet was dead and was going explode. But anyway protagonist (kid that was playing by the river) gets on one of these shuttles and his father tells him something like "I'll meet you again" or some such thing cause he had to take care of something before he could leave.

Flash forward and the human race as turned into a nomadic race and our protagonist a thief or some sort of rebel type character. There's translucent aliens that rule over the humans and kind of control the galaxy. The main goal of our protagonist is to find his dad's invention that has the ability to create a planet like earth or to simply mimic what earth was like.

Last but not least it was a mix of 3-D and 2-D animation. Was the first film that I saw that used both techniques. I appreciate any help and thanks in advance:).
    khala Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Mar 3, 2009, 09:37 PM
    I believe its
    Titan A.E. (2000)
    trt580 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2009, 11:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by khala View Post
    i believe its
    Titan A.E. (2000)
    That is it! Thanks so much for the help:).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

TV movie: Kids living in a shelter on a sunless earth [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of a TV movie from the late 70s/early 80s in which a group of children lived in a sunless earth, hiding inside a shelter and receiving 'tanning' sessions with UV goggles to compensate for the lack of natural sunlight. When the sun is revealed for a single day, one of the...

Animated movie from 90s [ 3 Answers ]

OK her is another one I just thought of. It's animated and its about these kids who find this troll under the bridge who has an AMAZING green thumb and can produce plants from his thumb when he puts his thumb on the ground. I know its not a lot but if anyone can find it I'll be sooo happy Thanks!

An old animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I'm looking for an old animated movie I think its an 80's or early 90's I saw when I was 4 or 5. I don't remember very much, but what I do remember is a truck tips over and guys with toxic suits walk around I think cleaning it up, and owl or hawk tries to kill some little animals that's all I...

Animated sci-fi movie with boy and squirrel from earth on another planet [ 1 Answers ]

Please help! I've been trying to recall this movie for years now. I don't remember that much of it, but here's what I remember: It's animated and from around the 80's I guess. The main character is a human boy from earth, or at least he has these glimpses of himself running over a meadow...

View more questions Search