Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Klaas Posts: 58, Reputation: -1

Mar 3, 2009, 09:14 PM
    I want to lighten by very few shades
    Anyone know a good product or very safe one? I want to lighten my skin very little not a whole lot, like bio claire would do. And I heard there was some remedy, but I forgot anyone know?
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Mar 5, 2009, 04:44 PM

I saw a couple of remedies online. One was rosewater and sadalwood which is a type of leaf. I saw some others that had milk crème, lime, or lemon. You can Google "skin lightening remedies" to find more, but most of them have weird ingredients that you could probably only find if you lived in an Asian country.
    Klaas Posts: 58, Reputation: -1

Mar 6, 2009, 03:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by XOXOlove View Post
    i saw a couple of remedies online. one was rosewater and sadalwood which is a type of leaf. i saw some others that had milk creme, lime, or lemon. you can google "skin lightening remedies" to find more, but most of them have weird ingredients that you could probably only find if you lived in an Asian country.
    Thanks a lot!
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2009, 10:48 PM

Have you tried high dosage hq or mono

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lighten hair a few shades without damaging hair [ 7 Answers ]

My hair is a dark brown, but now realised I've gone to dark.How could I lighten my hair just 2 0r 3 shades lighter without ruining it. As I have bleach underneath.:confused:

Haircolor-redken shades eq [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: Is anyone out therefamiliar with the shades eq haircolor line? LOVE the colors and gentleness-but--would like to try the clear gloss by eq. I cannot find any info on it's use--apply to dry hair? Just shampood hair? Shampoo again after application? When do I use my conditioner...

Lighten hair a few shades [ 1 Answers ]

I have had healthy dark brown hair for months now and that I love, but am realizing is just a bit too dark for my skintone. Unfortunately, my hairstylist can't get me in for a few weeks. Is there a way to lighten it a few shades at home, to a medium brown? Whatever I do to my hair I get a...

Want to lift haircolor 1-2 shades [ 1 Answers ]

This blog is so helpful. For me, it sounds like the color oops product is least risky. However, I am only looking to lift some of the color from my recent hair dyeing experience. Used light copper brown by Ion on already colored med. Reddish brown hair, but was told by the clerk to add this...

How many shades and how fast [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, For those who used whiterskin complex, how many shades did you get from it and do you compliment it with some other cream or not. Also how fast did it work, I'm still waiting for my order. Thanks Also, thank you AskMeHelpdesk and all who contribute to having this forum.it is a pretty good...

View more questions Search