Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    harvestmoon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2009, 05:43 PM
    Looking a 80's 90's children's movie with unicorn
    I vaguely remember this movie from when I was a kid.. it seems like I remember it being animated but it may have been a movie.. there was a unicorn that lived in some kind of cave which had some kind of body of water by it that was off a cliff.. there is a scene where the main character (I think a boy) has to jump into the lake and he can't get out for some reason..? Hope someone can help me.. I know it's not much information
    khala Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Mar 3, 2009, 07:50 PM
    I believe that movie is the last unicorn.

The Last Unicorn (1982)
    justcallmekat Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2009, 03:23 AM
    annnd... if its not the last unicorn it may be the fantastic adventures of unico ^_^
    GDLSstudios Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2011, 11:25 AM
    I've been trying to find this movie I saw when I was extremely little about a boy who had three older brothers with really large magnificent horses, and they were pretty arrogant about them too, and the boy had a small mule looking animal, but it was really a unicorn. I remember they ended up leaving for adventure or something and they came to a village where a the boy fell in love or something so he has to prove himself and so he jumps into three cauldrons and emerges more adult and handsome... Idk what it is called or even when it was made, all I know is it is NOT THE LAST UNICORN!! I have seen that one too, and they are totally different movies. And I know it is not Unico because the unicorn didn't look like a deformed dog. So... if anyone remembers more... HELP! :)
    GDLSstudios Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2011, 12:04 PM
    Aha, I know what I was looking for; it wasn't a unicorn at all, just a small horse. It is magical though. So it is called Ivan and his Magic Pony. Not saying this is what you are looking for, I'm just saying in the event someone else who is looking for what I was will find it too and be happy like I am now!! :) This is an awesome site!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

'80's/'90's children's animated movie? [ 11 Answers ]

There's a movie that never got very popular to my knowledge (I used to rent it from Albertsons back in the early '90's) that I've been trying to find that I remember watching a lot as a kid, but I can't remember too many details of it. From what I remember, it's animated in a unique style. The...

A Children's Movie 80's - 90's. [ 2 Answers ]

I remember when I was a young girl, I was watching this movie I liked. But the problem is, I don't remember the name of the movie. I really, really, really want to find out the name of the movie. I do remember on one part of the movie there's a big truck (18 wheeler) that over turns on the road....

Children's movie from 80's or 90's [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, This has been driving me crazy for almost a year! Here's what I can remember... Three kids either going to visit their aunt or grandma (really weird looking people, very eccentric) and stuff in the house comes to life. I think its musical instruments or something strange like that. There was...

Children's movie of 80's or early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

My girlfriend is always talking about a movie where a boy travels by riding on a postage stamp, or travels by mail or something like that. She can only remember this part of the movie and she doesn't know the actor or title or whether it was animated or not? Does anyone know if this is a real...

View more questions Search