Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cece0905 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2010, 10:10 PM
    Are you flat ironing your hair? The same thing happened to me right in the middle side of my head opposite to me dominate hand so my left side... it was from flat ironing my hair against the grain by pulling the hair up when I flat ironed it...
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2010, 10:24 PM

No, I'm not.

Sorry, this is an old thread. I've cut my hair and grown it back already. It's healthy and this was an isolated incident.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My Hair Refuses to Grow and Keeps Breaking Off [ 8 Answers ]

I have been trying to grow my hair out for about 2 years and it literally doesn't grow. I only trim it every 3 months if even that and it's usually less than a 1/2 an inch. It's very dry and brittle and breaks off frequently. When I wear dark colors, you can see bits of hair on my clothes around...

Best Hair Moisturizer For Brittle Breaking Hair? [ 8 Answers ]

My brittle breaking hair may be caused by a health change. Each hair seems about half to one quarter skinnier than before. The hair as a whole does not hold moisture long and I should never put any kind of heat or chemicals on it. I use cream conditioners, but I never wash them out. They act...

My hair is falling out/breaking! [ 19 Answers ]

I need help!! My hair has been falling out/breaking noticeably for a little over a year now. Not just a little bit, but lots each day. I don't have bald spots, but it does seem like my hair is thinner. My hairdresser said that its more than normal. I also have dry, itchy scalp. I've tried...

Bleached Hair Breaking! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Could somebody please help me? I have naturally red hair which I have been bleaching for the past 5-6 years (not myself but by a hairdresser) however it has started to break. Now the reason I kept bleaching my hair was that for some reason no other regular blond color would take to my roots...

Solution For Dry Breaking Hair [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Lately I have noticed that my hair is dryer and every time I wash my hair and comb it, there is a lot of hair on the comb. This happens every time I brush or comb my hair in the morning and at night. I noticed my hair is uneven from breaking. I need a really good shampoo and conditioner,...

View more questions Search