Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BrownSuga_1984 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2009, 06:31 AM
    Trying to Conceive for 6 moths now
    My fiancé and I have been trying to conceive for 6 months and haven't had much of luck. When we have sex his sperm always seems to sit at the surface of my vagina. If I get up it runs right out, I've even tried going sleep for the night and waking up the next morning to get up and it still runs out. Is this normal? Could this be what is stopping us from getting pregnant? My fiancé drinks beer almost everyday and alcohol on the weekends. From other readings that Ive done, those things could decrease our chances, correct?

The one time my period was three days late. I took a pregnancy test and it was positive but an hour after taking the test my period came. Is there a such thing called false positive? (well obviously it is cause I'm not preg) After my period I took another test and it was negative. Confused!!

Also I use to smoke marijuana, my fiancé too but when Trying to conceive we both stopped. Could that play a part as well? By the way I am 24, 5'7, 145lbs

This is our first time Trying to conceive and neither of us have any kids.

We're still optimistic for we know in due time, GOD will bless us.
    posey_84 Posts: 202, Reputation: 15

Mar 3, 2009, 08:43 AM

First of all 6 months is no time at all in trying to conceive, my husband and I have been trying for 4 years. The average time to fall pregnant is anything up to 18 months I'm sure. However your right your boyfriends drinking is a major problem and won't help in you trying to conceive. Alcohol causes all kinds of problems with sperm. I would suggest your boyfriend sees his doctor and have some tests done. That's the first thing my husband done to see if there are any abnormalities with his sperm (marijuana and alcohol can cause this). I would also speak to your boyfriend about giving up drink all together whilst your trying to conceive. Good luck xx
    BrownSuga_1984 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2009, 10:09 AM

Posey_84 thanks so much. I knew the alcohol is playing a mojor roll in it. I've talked to him severl times about stopping and he doesn't think that is the problem. When he gets home I am going to let him read this thread so he can see there are others saying the same thing.
    posey_84 Posts: 202, Reputation: 15

Mar 3, 2009, 10:27 AM

Thought this may help xx
    Can Alcohol Affect Fertility? - Fertility Expert (UK)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Testosterone for 2 moths [ 9 Answers ]

k Hey you I got some questions, I'm worried and I need some help, I am a running back in football and I love football man its so fun I want to play in college and everything but I'm not big like in mass... I'm 16 and my stats are Fast: 40= 4.79 145 lbs bench: 215 Squat: 280 Incline: 195-200...

Pantry moths! [ 8 Answers ]

We had a major problem with pantry moths a couple of years ago. Then we cleared everything out and put anything that hadn't been contaminated into tightly sealed glass jars. Still, these little pests keep coming back! There aren't many of them, but I know they're still here. Is there a...

Butterfly v. Moths [ 1 Answers ]

Technically, what is the difference between a moth and a butterfly.

Trying to conceive! [ 3 Answers ]

My husband and I, have been trying to get pregnant now for 4 months. We are sexually active almost everyday. I am worried there is something wrong with me and I cannot get pregnant maybe:( . We want to start a family sooooo bad! If anyone has tips or ideas, I would really appreciate them. Thanks!:)

Moths being brown [ 4 Answers ]

Why are moths brown?

View more questions Search