Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tmoore86 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2006, 07:12 PM
    Crown problem
    I had a Crown put in on my rear molar about a year ago, I have no tasting a very bad taste from that area when I chew on something hard on that side.. Does anyone know what is going on, I have also been feeling kind of ill.. Would this cause any health problems?
    Tmoore86 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2006, 07:13 PM
    I had a Crown put in on my rear molar about a year ago, I have been tasting a very bad taste from that area when I chew on something hard on that side.. Does anyone know what is going on, I have also been feeling kind of ill.. Would this cause any health problems?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Crown lengthening necessary? [ 23 Answers ]

I had a root canal on Fri and went back to the dentist on Mon for a temp crown and fitting for a permanent crown. The dentist took out the temp crown that the endodontist had used and grinded away most of my tooth. After that, she drew me a diagram, told me that I needed a crown lengthening and...

Crown molding [ 3 Answers ]

Question 1 What type of nails do I use for the real wood crown molding? Question 2 How do I measure the angle, in degrees, of my ceiling? It is something other than 90 or 45? I was hoping to use something simpler than Trig functions.

Crown blues [ 2 Answers ]

I have had two crowns placed with root canal one three weeks ago and aonther 6 weeks. They both feel unconfortable especially when chewing and my gums are still soar. Were they fitted right are should I give it time to get use to them. They really bother me since he shaved my tooth down. I'm not...

Crown problems [ 7 Answers ]

I have got two rootcanals. One 4 weeks ago the other a couple months. Both were prepared four weeks ago and a temporary crowns were placed on. A week and half ago the permanent crown was placed on one side the other side did not fit. Now I have a problem with the bite I can't get my teeth aligned...

View more questions Search