Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RawrYikes Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2009, 07:02 PM
    Im A White Girl,In love With An Asian Male
    Ok,so I'm a white girl and I'm in love with an asian

I just want people views if they think this is right,or wrong :confused:

I don't care what other people think,I've been with him for 2 years, I just wanted an input onwhat other peoples views were :)
    story-love Posts: 54, Reputation: 2

Mar 2, 2009, 07:05 PM

I think its right, it doesn't matter what colour he is, once you love him that's all that matters :)
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2009, 07:25 PM

Black, White, Yellow, Blue!

I couldn't give a monkey's if your happy.

Tell them to mind their own freakin business if anyone has a problem with it!

Best of Luck :D
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2009, 07:29 PM

Totally fine...
    Dunkonya21 Posts: 42, Reputation: 4

Mar 2, 2009, 08:11 PM

The only thing that matters if you are happy then screw whatever anyone else thinks! Because they are not you and you can only live your life.
    BlackVY Posts: 823, Reputation: 154

Mar 2, 2009, 08:19 PM

Ha... that kind of stuff doesn't matter... if you love each other, all good :)

I'm an Indian guy in Australia engaged to a white girl from New Zealand... we get the "what the..." looks from everyone, but its all right, we love each other and are happy, and that's all that matters :)
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2009, 11:19 AM

Go for it, if it makes you happy then that's what matters
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2009, 11:25 AM

Looks like it is unanimous!
    Yay!
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2009, 12:03 PM

Hate to be the eternal pessimist here... but if you love him so much, why are you asking other people what they think about it? Seems to me that you have some unresolved issue that are perhaps bothering you... as if you are worried about others' perceptions...

Just don't know why you would ask such a question... I compare it to this: "I am in love with an overweight woman...what do you guys think? Is there anything wrong with that?" I know there is a difference between ethnic backgrounds and personal looks, but the question is revolving around a societal perception of "right" and "wrong." Who gives a sh*t what other people think of you? If it makes you happy, then go for it (as long as it is ethical, of course).
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2009, 12:16 PM

I can't speak for OP but IF a person was thinking about marrying and having kids, it would be useful to know how much societal disapproval to expect.
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2009, 12:18 PM

So you would base your life decisions on what society thinks of you? I would also think this board would be a fairly unrealistic sample of society in general... especially depending on what country she lives in. I am not trying to be argumentative... just curious :)
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2009, 12:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kctiger View Post
    So you would base your life decisions on what society thinks of you? I would also think this board would be a fairly unrealistic sample of society in general...especially depending on what country she lives in. I am not trying to be argumentative...just curious :)
    Um. That's not what I said!

I said it would be "useful" to know, pretty different from dumping your beloved because of the attitudes of a handful of strangers.

But if I were about to start a family, I'd probably be sensitive to people's attitudes, maybe move to a more cosmopolitan area for purpose of schools and acceptance, for example. On the other hand, if there's no clear hostility, I wouldn't be so concerned. And I would not assume this thread was the only "sample."
    mosag330 Posts: 36, Reputation: 3

Mar 3, 2009, 02:11 PM

I don't get it. What's the problem?
    keesh256 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2012, 11:31 PM
    I thought this is very common in North America to see Asian / White couples. Go for it as long as you are happy! Asian guys are usually very nice to their girl friend or wife if they still keep some Asian culture in them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

3d black and white asian painting [ 1 Answers ]

I recently came across a 3dimensional, black and white painting w/variations of gray. The painting appears to be painted on silk. It is a scene of an asian man standing in a boat, paddling down a river w/various trees and huts, with majestic dark clouds hovering over the landscape. I would like...

Relationship: asian guys with white girls [ 19 Answers ]

Hey I'm an asian guy and I really like white girls ,but somehow they never like me back. I think its just because I went for the stuck up ones, but I don't know. I'm really confused. It really sucks being an asian guy because the first thing a white girl thinks when an asian guy go up to talk to...

I am gay and madly in love with my male straight sorbordinate [ 8 Answers ]

Hello Everyone ! I need your help NOW! I am madly in love and attracted to a straight guy that I supervised on a daily basis. I am in my 30's and Junior is a virgo and in his 20's and I can't stop thinking about him. I think of him so many nights making passionate love to him, I don't what to...

View more questions Search