Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    love85 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2009, 04:51 PM
    He is still wants to call me honey.
    :confused:Almost year long relationship dissolved within the past two weeks. He ended because he was too insecure he said that he could never give me what I wanted. We live in different states but figured we could make it. I explained myself to him basically poured my heart out to him and he still said the same thing. Here's my problem: I am trying to pick up the pieces of my heart and move on but he keeps texting me. Telling me goodnight beautiful. Flirting. Then he says things like I still want to call you babe. Is it just me that feels this way? I haven't really been responding to these. I just say cute or something simple. I don't get it? He doesn't want to be with me but yet he still wants to keep me there? What gives?
    sunnylove87 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Mar 2, 2009, 05:01 PM

basically, guys want to feel "loved" I guess, or so to speak. I mean I'm not an expert, but I know exactly what you mean. My advice to you is don't let him do that to you. Its cruel. If you reallly loved him, he liked it. But he didn't feel the same. =( but if he still wants to call you babe, honey, etc. I wouldn't let him. He just wants to play with your heart so he will feel like you need him. You don't need him! Hope this helps =P =)
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2009, 07:23 PM

Tell him you would be most grateful if he could kindly 'Stop f***ing you around!'

NC... this stands for No Contact.

Do it now.

That means don't answer them at all, you poured your heart out, you gave it your best, you wanted it to work.

But he said No, this is not what I want.

Tell him to give 'Pam' a shout, he can call her babe.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honey production [ 1 Answers ]

What is the best type of beehive for tropical beekeepers(bearing in mind price, convenience of use and ease of colonisation)?

Got a call from a collection agency who was taping my call [ 2 Answers ]

I just got a call from a collection agaency and wanted to gather information about a mastercard debt I owe. I told them that I don't own a mastercard, then they preceded to tell me my ss # and asked me if it was mine. I told them that the ss # was mine and how did they get my ss # since I don't own...

Honey and diabetes [ 2 Answers ]

I am worried about getting diabetes. I was wondering whether eating too much sugar will cause diabetes? Is honey a better replacement for tea? Will having honey in tea cause diabetes?

Honey for healing [ 2 Answers ]

Is it true that honey can help you heal faster? I heard it from someone and I am wondering if there is any validity in this method of healing faster? If so are there certain types of honey that help more?:confused:

View more questions Search