Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pluckyflamingo Posts: 220, Reputation: 17

Mar 2, 2009, 03:38 PM
    Is there a Zoologist on here
    I am thinking about becoming a zoologist and I really want to talk to one to make sure this is something I want to do.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2009, 03:50 PM

I teach elementary school... is that close enough?. :)

My daughter was thinking of becoming a zoologist. Besides degrees at a unversity, there are schools especially for this... and you might find an internship you can attend through a local zoo for hands on experience.

Hope you get some more info!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm looking to become a zoologist. How do I start? [ 15 Answers ]

I'm currently in high school and I am interested in getting into zoology. I like working with animals, and a job at the zoo or saving/rescuing animals Sounds fun! How do I get started and what degrees are available for this field? Thanks guys, -MaGiC_DaN90

What would I need to do in order to become a zoologist? [ 6 Answers ]

I am 17 years old and a senior in high school. I want to become a zoologist. I plan on attending The University of Cincinnati to pursue zoology. I love animals and I want to work in a zoo taking care of animals. I don't know what field I should pursue or what classes I need to take. Could someone...

How to become a zoologist [ 4 Answers ]

Hi , My daughter wants to be a zoologist she is in her final year at school , is there any courses that she can take in college or would it be best for her to stay on at 6th form.:) :)

Zoologist information [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to help my daughter with her science project and was wondering what kind of education does one have to have to get a degree in zoology. And do you work a lot in zoos or in vet clinics. Are there any one type of animal that you specify in or do you have to have knowledge about a lot of...

Tools of a zoologist [ 1 Answers ]

What are the tools zoologists use on the job?

View more questions Search