Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darknight11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2009, 12:17 PM
    One use of marijuana and hair test in 2 months
    I know there are already questions about this topic but I have another one. I had 2 hits of marijuana a few days ago and I have a hair test coming up in 2 months. Before this usage, I was clean for over 90 days. What are the odds that this comes back on the test?
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2009, 12:34 PM

Hair grows at an average rate of 1/2" per month. if your hair is over 1" by the time of your test, you will most likely test positive for marijuana use.

They usually require 1 - 1&1/2 inches of hair for those tests. If you don't have enough on your head, they can go after chest, face, arm, underarm, or leg hair, too.

And hair tests are very accurate.

Shouldn't have taken those hits, man...
    amberdextra Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jul 8, 2009, 06:23 PM
    It probably won't show up. My ex took several hits 1/2 months ago, but passed the hair strand test!
    martinvoss Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2009, 09:47 PM

I woulld say it would show up.
    amberdextra Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jul 11, 2009, 11:33 AM
    It doesn't matter what you "say" because IT DIDN'T SHOW UP!!

This is a fact, not an opinion.
    hedman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2013, 04:49 PM
    I had 3 puffs about a month ago.. any change that my hair test will test negative ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Marijuana in a hair follicle test [ 16 Answers ]

My son has never done any type of drugs before, he went to the beach this past summer and tried Marijuana. He said he only took 3 puffs and never tried it again. It has been about 75 days and he has to have a hair follicle drug test, would that be enough to show up in it? He is so worried.

No sex for months, is it the medications or the marijuana? [ 25 Answers ]

I'm a 23 year old female and have been in a serious relationship with my boyfriend for almost 5 years, we have lived together for most of the time. It seems like quite quickly we went from having sex daily, to weekly then monthly and now we often times go 4 months with no sex. First I believed it...

Marijuana Test! [ 66 Answers ]

Ok my mother is forcing me to go for a medicals check up cause I haven't had one in like years and for some reason she thinks I could have diebeties cause she sees me eating too many sweets (rolls eyes) I know its rediculose but now I'm freaking out cause I just realized there going to check my...

Marijuana Test damn! [ 2 Answers ]

Ok my mother is forcing me to go for a medicals check up cause I haven't had one in like years and for some reason she thinks I could have diebeties cause she sees me eating too many sweets (rolls eyes) I know its rediculose but now I'm freaking out cause I just realized there going to check my...

Marijuana, hair follicle test will he pass [ 3 Answers ]

My son has to take a hair follicle in mid January he was in a rehab for 7 months and got out in sept. he relapsed but did not smoke much maybe a blunt and couple joints from what I understand but nothing since beginning of December will it show up:(

View more questions Search