Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2009, 05:10 PM

I'm bowing out of this one--there's something wrong with this picture. These cars are not that complicated. Good luck.
    darkvision Posts: 232, Reputation: 15

Mar 14, 2009, 12:22 PM

Well it turned out to be an electrical issue, a bolt had come loose so the ground was jumping around. 2 weeks and 150$ down the drain. Ah well live and learn. Thank you for the help you provided.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Mar 14, 2009, 12:29 PM

Glad you got it running.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1993 honda civic dx crank won't turn over /start [ 23 Answers ]

I havea honda civic 1993 dx whit automatic , when trying to start I will get crank but not turn over(start) , no fuel or spark. The engine light will stay on and won't give any code when jumped. The main relay(mitzubarz-0132) won't "click" when in on position. Map sensor will get around...

1993 honda accord won't start [ 28 Answers ]

1993 honda accord ex died last week while driving. Towed it home. Later that evening it started fine. Went out the next morning and started it, it ran for a few minutes then died again. Hasn't started since. I noticed oil in the spark plug recesses and my wires were bad. I replaced the valve...

My honda civic lsi 1993 model won't start after driving it to the store [ 23 Answers ]

Hi I have a honda civic lsi 1993 model. I have a problem with the car when I go the store or somewere. Its starts up fine and drives brill but leaving the car off for a few moments going to put gas in or etc it has a problem starting up again. When I crank it you can hear the fuel pump turn and ...

1990 honda accord stutters, tach goes crazy, battery light blinks [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1990 accord EX automatic with 155,000 miles. While driving on the freeway, very intermittently all of the following happen. The tachometer bounces between 2,000 and 3,500 RPM (while cruising, it should be about 2900). Although the engine is obviously not fluctuating like this, at the...

View more questions Search