Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lolly-queen Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2006, 12:24 PM
    True or false?
    Is it true that if you lose wieght you stretch marks will become less noticeable?
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Aug 30, 2006, 12:35 AM
    Stretch marks are permanent, there is nothing that will make them go away, unless you get them surgically removed. But they become less noticeable once the weight is lost. Even though stretch marks are inevitable for some, keeping the skin moist and eating well are some of the best ways to prevent them and help make them less noticeable.

Aug 31, 2006, 10:40 AM
    Yea some people say that but it can't be true because I've already gotten reed of the ones on my arms and butt and chest. I just heard some were if you have more of the weight on your stomach it can be reduced my wieght loss but I've been using vitamin e oil and capsules and the ones on my top stomach aren't even noticeable
    JuLee Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2006, 11:13 AM
    Its not always true. My husband was overwieght once. There were no strechmarks until he lost most of the weight. Now the marks are really noticeable.

Aug 31, 2006, 11:15 AM
    It depends. You have to try to actually get reed of them .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can someone please help with the following true or false questions [ 7 Answers ]

Can someone please help me with the following true or false questions. I am having a bit of a problem with them. I would appreciate the help in solving them. Thanks 1. The left side of every liability account is the debit side. 2. Revenues are increased with debits. 3. Balance sheet...

True or false [ 2 Answers ]

Is an e'mail traceable back to the sender?

True or false [ 21 Answers ]

If u ask a loved 1 a question in their sleep... and they answer! Is that answer true or false? Any ideas.

View more questions Search