Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jammixmaster Posts: 282, Reputation: 15

Mar 2, 2009, 09:16 AM
    Can my laptop play Oblivion?
    I have an Acer Aspire 5520-5334 laptop with 1GB of RAM and a Nvidia GeForce 7000M graphics card. I know I'm going to need more RAM to play oblivion since it takes up 1GB of RAM, I'm thinking of upgrading to 3 or 4GB. So after I upgrade the RAM to 3 or 4 GB will I be able to play Oblivion? Is my graphics card powerful enough to handle Oblivion? Thanks for any help
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 2, 2009, 09:22 AM
    Well ackording to the specs here (http://uk.pc.ign.com/articles/685/685072p1.html) your machine should meet the recommended specs fine, with 1+ Gb of RAM.

Don't bother putting 4Gb in as you won't be able to make use of all of it, this is an issue with 32 bit operating systems in general.
    jammixmaster Posts: 282, Reputation: 15

Mar 2, 2009, 12:02 PM

Thanks for your help. I would also like to note that Im running Windows Vista 32 bit.
    lilbay Posts: 64, Reputation: 11

Mar 22, 2009, 11:43 AM
    Does it state how much memory it has dedicated?

I have read a lot of reviews about this card and well they are not really great when it comes to gaming.
    :(

A great site that actually scans your system to tell you if a game will play on it and if so how well or whaqt needs upgrading is found here.

Can You RUN It?

Hope this helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will my laptop play runescape? [ 11 Answers ]

This is the laptop I'm buying, will it play runescape? PC World UK Computer Superstore - Buy cheap computers, laptops, desktop PCs, printers, LCD TVs, sat nav, digital cameras and more..

Toshiba Satellite Laptop Can't Play Audio Cd [ 1 Answers ]

Audio CD does not play.

Laptop can't play a certain CD [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a CD with vidoes and files that I got with a text boot for my class. It plays on others PC but not on my laptop, a toshiba satellite. But, I can play other cd's on that laptop. Regards

Anyone use their laptop to play DVDs for the kids in a minivan? [ 5 Answers ]

Just wanted to know how much wattage I need when I go shopping for one of those power inverters? I have an IBM Thinkpad R51.

View more questions Search