Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Aug 23, 2006, 10:37 AM
    Improved Gas Mileage
    I don't know if this question even belongs here so move it if necessary but here goes. A friend of mine thinks he wants to get in on a business opportunity that has to do with selling a product meant to improve mileage. Its called "MPG-Cap" from a company called Fuel Freedom International Inc. I know the company is headquartered here in Florida and is currently being investigated by the Attoreny General but that, I understand, is more for the MLM (multi-level marketing) practices than the actual product. I am wanting to know if anyone has used the product and if so, did it increase gas mileage?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 23, 2006, 02:32 PM
    Check this out ;)

Aug 23, 2006, 02:44 PM
    Oh DOH... Ben... it never occurred to me to do a site search--- thanks but it still didn't get me much information. The guy was right about Bio Performance in Texas being a totally separate deal, by the way. Admittedly I am not at all keen on any MLM operations but I would still like to know tangibles about this product either way, not opinions... if possible?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 23, 2006, 02:48 PM
    Weeeelllll the simplest way to get better milage is to take off your lead boots and to drive a smaller car ;)

Come to England and I'll show you what expensive petrol really is!!
    Currently it's about $8 a gallon !!!!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 23, 2006, 02:56 PM
    I get better gas mileage by holding my breath!!

8$ a gallon!!

Sheesh and I have to drive 100 miles a day!!

Aug 23, 2006, 02:59 PM
    Yes I know, my best friend lives in Manchester and he teases spoiled lil' me about it all the time! Its not really a concern for me as I live within walking distance of most of my needs and if it gets really bad, I'll resort to using my John Deere-- it gets exceptional mileage albeit top end is a roaring 12 mph! (smiles at you in John Deere green even LOL :D )
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 23, 2006, 03:12 PM
    There was a TV undercover special on it about a week ago if I remember correctly, a lot of big hype, a lot of sells talk.

They took the pills and tried them at a test track at a testing area and found no improvement what so ever, they can be found listed on most warning web sites for fraud and hoax. The AAA also tested them and found no improvement what so ever.
    .http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news0...as_prices.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

System Volume Information (new and improved) [ 1 Answers ]

I had an issue where I was unable to access my System Volume Information folder and after googling it I ended up on this site. The answer here was something to the effect of sharing the folder which was and is a dead end. After figuring out how to access the folder I decided to answer the question,...

Best gas mileage cars? [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering what cars get the best gas mileage? Not the new hybrids or anything just a normal car. I'm looking for a good gas mileage car for pretty cheap. Some where around the 30 and up mpg and that is not expensive? Thanks

Using credit cards to get airline mileage [ 3 Answers ]

I've wondered if it would be worthwhile to pay mortgage payments with a credit card to earn airline mileage. However, I just read an article that discussed using credit cards to pay your taxes and receive airline miles. The article noted that the IRS would not pay the credit card mechant fee...

View more questions Search