Ask
    sjwhite1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2009, 08:08 PM
    At what age can a child decide which parent they want to live with
    At what age can a child decide which parent they want to live with in Texas
    cadillac59 Posts: 1,326, Reputation: 94
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2009, 08:31 PM

But then at 18 he or she can choose to live alone, with neither parent, can vote, join the military, drop out of school, do a lot of things other than drink alcohol (that's 21--one of those bizarre American traditions that makes no sense).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the age a child can decide which parent to live with [ 8 Answers ]

Hi my daughter is 14 and doesn't like my rules, her father told her there would be no rules at his house if she went to live with him, does anyone know the rules in NH, can she just decide or does he have to fight me on this?

What age can a child decide who he wants as a parent? [ 6 Answers ]

My 15 year old son (almost 16 years old) has had no relationship with his birth father for over a year. His birth father has married a woman 25 years younger than him, that has two children by two different men and got pregnant with his father which he now has two babies less than 1 year apart (12...

How old till my son decide which parent to live with in mass? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 10 years old son, he loves to be with his daddy, he is always telling me that He wants to live with me. Can somebody help? I just want to know how old he must be before he decides which parent to live with??

Fathers rights & the age children can decide which parent they want to live with [ 4 Answers ]

At what age can a child decide which parent they would like to live with in the uk? My partner is going through a messy split from his wife and she has stopped all contact through visits to phone calls, does he have any rights??

View more questions Search