Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xHypoCondriacx Posts: 118, Reputation: 3

Mar 1, 2009, 07:31 PM
    Skinny But Developed A Gut?
    Most of you know me, I been here for awhile, Each of my post, Consist Of A Real Problem Iam dealing With Not just post For Brownie Points

Ok, 4 Months ago, I was 142 pounds Pretty Skinny, Standing 5.9 Inches Tall
    I started going to the gym, Taking protein supplements, Like , Dark Matter, Creatine, Chromium.

I gained who knows how many pounds of what, fat, or muscle, Im 169 now,
    Yea that's a big change, But I also Bench 205 pounds, And do a lot of cardio, Well not too much.

I am unhappy with my stomach, and side fat, its not that much, but enough to cover my abs that I feel an inch below, Last time I got checked I had, 11 % body fat, that was awhile ago,

Point is, How can I eat, and burn my stomach fat at the same time? I'm done with bulking up
    I got a good chest, nice triceps, strong abs, good back muscles,
    I like my muscles where there at, although ill continue to bench

I used to eat fast food like crazy, never got fat, or anything, however now I have a kid, I'm not as active, and well, I'm 21, not 14 anymore, so my body is changing I guess

Im not eating fast food anymore, and I'm drinking more water, vitamin water, gatorade, turkey meat, chicken, not ground beef, and burgers, occasionally subway, cold cut foot long, which I divide, 1 6 inch, for lunch, the other half for dinner, and a bowl of cerial at night

I know I need more protein though...

I need professional advice, from someone who has either been there done that, or been there and is doing that, or well, someone who just trully knows what there talking about,

I just learned that all ab workouts are BOGUS, and will not and do not burn belly fat, however just stregthn your abs, and get them bigger and harder,

So bascially, What can I eat, that will not make me gain weight, but rather satisfy my hunger, keep my muscle, and tone me out at the same time, also lose the stomach,

Im always a motivated person, I will work out and do whatever I have to, to achieve this, which is why I gave up soda, fast food, candy, Chocolate

So what food is good, and also, what should my daily use of calories be, and what type of workouts should I do, and how long should I do them for??

And what is the best way to lose belly fat,?
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2009, 07:38 PM

To lose belly fat, you have to lose more fat everywhere. Typically, the body collects and retains fat in the abdominal area the most, so chances are, after doing cardio and taking in less calories than you're currently taking (assuming you're taking in a healthy amount of calories), you should see a decrease in fat around your stomach area.

Good foods: chicken breast, vegetables, fruit, nuts, grilled fish, etc.

Workouts: cardio. Lots of it. And situps/crunches don't hurt either.

As far as your daily calorie intake, it depends from person to person. I suggest you go see a physician to see what your "normal" calorie intake should be, or get a rough estimate as to how much you're taking in and how much you're burning with your activities using fitness programs/websites.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In which language MS Excel 97 was developed? [ 1 Answers ]

Me Qaiser In which language MS Excel 97 or higher version was developed?

Body not developed as it should [ 2 Answers ]

As I develop I realize that my body stays the same way, I mean I don't look like my age.I don't even grow beards or hair in my chin. I was wondering if anybody has any idea as what my be the cause and how to resolve.

Presentation not developed- URGENT [ 1 Answers ]

:eek: Hi folks I find myself in deep that my manager askes me to go and address my company's worldwide team on the new operations and other activities that I have been doing and some future palns. This is on the coming Tuesday.. :( I will be flyind down to sydney and making the presentaion....

View more questions Search