Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nylesjarmon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2009, 02:54 PM
    Grants for college
    I am looking for any advise from someone that could please tell me what grants can I apply for as being an ex-felon trying to go to college for accounting. I did over 11 years in prison for drugs, and I'm walking a line, but being a CDL driver is not what I want in 20 years. I am sincere, and I really appreciate any help that I can get.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 1, 2009, 03:31 PM

There is not really any special grant butyou will have to apply for the same ones that everyone does. The drug charge will make you not accepted in some
    tina herek Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2009, 06:16 AM
    I just paroled from prison in Nebraska are there grants available for me to go to college for free

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

College grants for people with g.e.d.'s [ 17 Answers ]

I am 20 years old and I want to go to college for psychology. I got my G.E.D. when I turned 16 and I have been working ever since. My question is does Ohio have any grants that could help me out? And if so how do I go about applying for them?

Is there any free small business grants or grants for felons [ 3 Answers ]

I'm an ex-felon trying to get on with my life and become a possitive person for myself and my children and for the comity that I live in is there any kind of grants I can get to open up a business I would only need about 10,000 to have everything up and going

Grants for Barber College? [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone know if Grants are available for Barber college? I have some High School students who are interested.

College student w/o w-2 but can I file tax to get college tuition credits back? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a college student with no job income(no W-2 form) but do have few dollars of interest earned from saving account(1099-INT form). I know I do not have to file tax return since the income is extremely low. But I heard if I file tax return then I can get few hundreds of college tuition...

View more questions Search