Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rldkns Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2009, 12:15 PM
    Compression and Cartridge
    I am not getting much water pressure at the kitchen sink. Do I need to replace the compression cartridge?
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Mar 1, 2009, 12:31 PM

Before you do anything, remove Aerator, turn water ON and see how much flow you get now. If OK, than clean Aerator and reinstall.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Compession or no compression? [ 3 Answers ]

My mom has a 2000 kia sophia That she blew a belt on and that led to the alternator not working and the water pump not working The lights on the dash started dimming and acting up and then it got hot When the pulled off the road the car died and would not start I went and looked at it and...

Ink Cartridge for HP [ 1 Answers ]

I hv a hp photosmart 7200 series printer and the manual says I need to use a HP#57 tri-color and HP#58 photo print catridge. My question is whether I could use the HP#56 Black for both slots instead. Thanks KK

Old compression nut and compression sleeve [ 27 Answers ]

We have a shut off valve with a slow leak, about a teaspoonful every 10 hours. I want to replace the valve but the copper pipe to which it's attached is too short not allowing me to cut off the old compression sleeve. It's to my understanding that I may use the old compression nut and...

No compression [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 2.4L twin overhead cam, the engine does not start, I did a compression test and they were as follows, from battery 156, 0, 165, 175... and It seems that every time I crank the engine I have oil splashing or such at the back of my engine bay... Any help or tips would be great thanks.

DVD Compression [ 5 Answers ]

Unsure if this is the correct place for this question, but better here than nowhere. I have a Panasonic NV-GS11EB Digital Video Camera. This used 1 hour (standard use) mini cassettes. I have one such cassette with around 45 minutes of film. When I download this it creates a file anywhere...

View more questions Search