Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bonita-- Posts: 301, Reputation: 17

Mar 1, 2009, 11:07 AM
    Scary dream that came true.
    About 3 nights ago I had a dream about this guy who I knew when I was a kid. He's four years older than me so we weren't really friends but I was around him when I was younger. I haven't actually spoken to him in about six years and I haven't seen him in about a year. So 3 nights ago I had a dream about a picture of him and someone else, and there was black tape across his face in the picture and it said on the picture "he's gone...he dissappeared". The dream made me feel really weird. Two days after I had that dream I found out that the guy in my dream died. I felt really weird when I found out and it was bothering me for the rest of the day. My dream really scared me. Obviously I wouldn't just dream this out of nowhere. I haven't seen this guy in one year prior to this and I wasn't thinking about him, then I had a dream that he was dead and I find out he died that night that I had the dream. This has only happen to me once before and I wasn't 100% right in the dream I had before. So why did I dream this? What does it mean?
    GNL685 Posts: 170, Reputation: 9
    -

Mar 12, 2009, 11:19 AM

That is weird! Same thing happens to me to the point where when I have nightmares I'm scared they will come true! I had a dream when I was pregnant of a little boy telling me don't worry mommy ill be back.. I woke up to a miscarriage that very morning... Now 4 years later I have a son.. my only son... also The night I went into labor 3 hours after my great grandfather died... I like to think of it as a gift... even if it doesn't seem like a gift we would like to have that's what it has to be...
    -

Mar 12, 2009, 11:20 AM
    Do you think maybe it's the persons spirit trying to communicate with us?

Mar 13, 2009, 02:14 AM
    Oh wow, that's weird and scary.

I don't think he was trying to communicate with me though, just because I wasn't close to him so I don't know why he would go to me. Maybe it's just an intuition? It scared me a lot though.
    -

Mar 13, 2009, 02:21 AM

Hmmm maybe you just have a gift and he knew that he would get through to you... either way dreams are alwayz weird...
    xoxaprilwine Posts: 582, Reputation: 71

Mar 15, 2009, 09:33 AM

Often enough, when people pass they give you signs... when my grandma died this year, 1 week before we found out I thought about her and the smell of her garden in Seattle filled the air in the garage (in the midst of winter)... I felt every hair stand but warm in the sense of loving care... I knew something was wrong. I called my mother and asked about her. When my mom finally received a call back a week after my experience... we where told that she passed away peacefully in her home in her bed on the night I felt this.

Did this guy by way of a fatal accident? Black tape... this indicates to me that he died quickly.

As it goes for the dream, be grateful that you have the ability to tap into this... there are many type of psychics and abilities.

Mar 16, 2009, 02:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by GNL685 View Post
    hmmm maybe u just have a gift and he knew that he would get thru 2 u ...either way dreams are alwayz wierd...
    It would be nice if I had a gift, this was the first time anything like this happened to me but maybe it will happen again. It's scary but it's interesting.

Mar 16, 2009, 02:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by xoxaprilwine View Post
    Often enough, when people pass they give you signs...when my grandma died this year, 1 week before we found out I thought about her and the smell of her garden in Seattle filled the air in the garage (in the midst of winter)...I felt every hair stand but warm in the sense of loving care...I knew something was wrong. I called my mother and asked about her. When my mom finally received a call back a week after my experience...we where told that she passed away peacefully in her home in her bed on the night I felt this.

Did this guy by way of a fatal accident? Black tape...this indicates to me that he died quickly.

As it goes for the dream, be grateful that you have the ability to tap into this...there are many type of psychics and abilities.
    I'm not really sure how he died. I heard though that it was from a drug overdose.

I would like to have this happen to me again, it helps me believe more in psychics and spirits and all that. But why would he show me a sign that he died? I haven't spoken to him in years and I don't talk to anyone in his family..

Mar 16, 2009, 09:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonita-- View Post
    I'm not really sure how he died. I heard though that it was from a drug overdose.

I would like to have this happen to me again, it helps me believe more in psychics and spirits and all that. But why would he show me a sign that he died? I haven't spoken to him in years and I don't talk to anyone in his family..
    I figured that it wasn't good because of the black tape. He may be connecting to you because of a related situation (possible) do you have anyone that uses drugs (friends or family)? He is telling you he has passed on... why is the question, and I really don't know how to help... only that it is possible that it will reveal in time.
    jammixmaster Posts: 282, Reputation: 15

Mar 21, 2009, 07:02 AM

This type of thing is very common but for some reason most people don't know what it is. When you dream, your mind taps into the spirit world, which is why some people are able to Dream Walk (enter other people's dreams) or Astral Project. Since you were tapping into the spirit world I would say that your old friend was trying to let you know that he died. It is sad but at least he doesn't have to deal with all the crap that this world has in it. You could try to contact him again if you want, but be careful because you could also meet some um... not so good spirits. If you want to know how to speak with him again, email me and I can send you some instructions. I'm a Wiccan Priest of the Celtic Tradition (despite being 19 years old :-) ) and have been summoning spirits for a few years.
    -

Mar 21, 2009, 11:07 AM

Do u think that when we summon spirits here they get stuck here? Should u make sure that u say some kind of prayer to make sure they can get back? I don't think if I was dead I would want to be summoned back here!

Mar 21, 2009, 04:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by GNL685 View Post
    Do u think that when we summon spirits here they get stuck here? Should u make sure that u say some kind of prayer to make sure they can get back? I don't think if I was dead I would want to be summoned back here!!
    LOL no, they don't get stuck here. Once you dismiss them from the scrying vessel (or from the circle if you summoned into physical appearance) then they go back to where ever they came from.
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Mar 21, 2009, 07:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jammixmaster View Post
    This type of thing is very common but for some reason most people don't know what it is. When you dream, your mind taps into the spirit world, which is why some people are able to Dream Walk (enter other people's dreams) or Astral Project. Since you were tapping into the spirit world I would say that your old friend was trying to let you know that he died. It is sad but at least he doesn't have to deal with all the crap that this world has in it. You could try to contact him again if you want, but be careful because you could also meet some um.....not so good spirits. If you want to know how to speak with him again, email me and I can send you some instructions. I'm a Wiccan Priest of the Celtic Tradition (despite being 19 years old :-) ) and have been summoning spirits for a few years.
    That sounds so scary!

Mar 22, 2009, 03:31 PM

LOL, I guess it's scary for those who don't understand it... but for me it's pretty normal... which I guess is scary within itself! It's not so scary, most of the spirits I summon aren't evil or demons anyway, although I have summoned those before.
    Luxy Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2009, 08:16 PM
    It is funny how things like that happen... I myself had a dream nearly a week ago about a guy that I knew for a few years, we were very close, like brother and sister. I have not seen or heard of him for 10 years and I have not thought of him for the longest time... Then one night I had this vivd dream about him, like I was somewhere and he came up and spoke with me. It was so real that he was on my mind when I woke up and still I cannot get him out of my head. I would have no idea if he is alive or not or what has happened to him. Last time I had a dream like that was a month or two ago and it was about a airplane crash which I ended up finding out that it was a turkish plane crash that I saw on the news.

Mar 29, 2009, 12:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxy View Post
    It is funny how things like that happen...I myself had a dream nearly a week ago about a guy that I knew for a few years, we were very close, like brother and sister. I have not seen or heard of him for 10 years and I have not thought of him for the longest time...Then one night I had this vivd dream about him, like I was somewhere and he came up and spoke with me. It was so real that he was on my mind when I woke up and still I cannot get him out of my head. I would have no idea if he is alive or not or what has happened to him. Last time I had a dream like that was a month or two ago and it was about a airplane crash which I ended up finding out that it was a turkish plane crash that I saw on the news.
    Interesting. You should look into dream interpretation. You can find books on the topic at Borders or Barnes & Noble.

Mar 30, 2009, 07:49 AM

jammixmaster... I would like to hear about your scrying experiences and your encounters with demons - this is extremely dangerous because they can hurt you in their plain/dimension and from what I know a lot of the times you are not to act human in any fashion if your looking for someone... if they sense you they may attack (they don't like us there). I am not Wiccan... though a lot of people "think" that when they "see" me... far from it BUT I do have a very interesting spiritual belief(s) and am open to other ideas and love to seek information from others experiences. I would love to hear more.
    jayymoomerose Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2009, 08:46 AM
    Wow. That is very scary. Never happened to me before but I think it's a spirit trying to haunt you or something.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2009, 02:46 PM

It isn't someone trying to haunt you. If you dreamt your mother was dying and she did would you consider that she was trying to haunt you?

It is more a telepathy/premonition type thing
    spiritcharms Posts: 230, Reputation: 30

Aug 15, 2009, 04:22 AM

Some very interesting stories on here. My grandmother was in a coma in hospital just before she passed over. I had been to see her and knew it was the last time I would see her. ANyway I travelled 35 miles hom from the hospital, went to bed, and at 3am I was speaking with my grandmother and she told me she had passed over. At around 9am that morning, my sister came to wake me and before she could get a word in, I said to her 'i know, grandmas passed she came and told me in my dream'

All this sort of thing is very common you know and as far as you not really having a close bond with the guy that died, he probably came to you and anybody else that is 'open' and 'sensitive', so you probably have a gift there.

I am a medium and I believe in the spirit world, I really enjoy listening to other peoples stories and experiences, that's why I have a spiritual forum, where many like minds discuss things like this and also practice their reading skills by tuning into photographs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Suggestions for scary movies;'proper' scary [ 18 Answers ]

Hi, I've been looking for a really scary movie - really scary, the kind that you can't sleep for days(or maybe just one day.. ) after watching. I haven't really watched many but I've realized that most of which I watch are more.. well, funny than scary. So, I'd really like suggestions for...

True or Not True about Breast Cancer and plastic bottle water in left a car [ 8 Answers ]

I had this conversation with one of my co-works today regarding Breast Cancer. She told me that you women can get breast cancer by bottle water left in a car. I don't believe it. Is there anyone who can answer this question please?

Hey got any scary true stories [ 2 Answers ]

Yea that should explain enough

Need money to make my dream come true [ 15 Answers ]

I am a 35 year old undergrad, studying psychology and spanish. I am an alcoholic in recovery (4 1/2 years sober) and have ADHD. I plan on getting a PhD and becoming a psychologist. I will specialize in work with youth at risk. Upon transferring to CSU Channel Islands from Santa Barbara City...

10 Scary Predictions on Climate Crisis that Came True [ 8 Answers ]

Here are 10 scary predictions that actually did come true. (When the original predictor is known, it is included.) 1. The Earth will warm as more carbon dioxide is put into the atmosphere. (Svante Arrhenius, a Swedish chemist and one of the founders of the science of physical chemistry, in 1893)...

View more questions Search