Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aimermoi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2009, 09:31 AM
    Tarot card reading and enquiry
    Hello,
    I would like to ask if anyone is able to do me a free tarot card reading here. No pm.

And is it true that tarot cards and oracle book based on Yes/No question is just reflecting what the reader's answer/intended outcome in their mind?

Thank you
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Mar 4, 2009, 01:09 PM

To answer your second question, I have done the "draw one card to answer a Y/N question trick" on several occasions, and generally been impressed with the answer. I've even used it to buy and sell stock, with good results.

While I think Tarot often can be a great way to help you visualize and deal with unformed or not fully conscious ideas floating in your own mind, I do think it can go beyond that sometimes. It requires having the gift for it, and being in the proper state of intention.
    aimermoi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2009, 10:04 AM
    Hello!
    I tried asking the question in my mind while shuffling the tarot cards, cutting the cards with my left hand. I read somewhere about using left hand to draw hands as it's more accurate or something. But often getting mixed answers for the question which in turns makes me more confused. Is it due to, what kind of question I should ask? I thought a more direct and focused question should be able to tell me an accurate answer.

Which is why I was wondering does the querent's preferred outcome pertaining to the question for the Tarot can be influenced as shown on the cards which is why I'm getting mixed answers? How can I achieve in being "proper state of intention"? Deep breathing and clear mind?
    jammixmaster Posts: 282, Reputation: 15

Mar 26, 2009, 06:51 AM

It's pretty much impossible to do a tarot reading over the internet. Those TV and phone "psychics" are scam artists. In order to do a true tarot reading for someone other than yourself, the person would need to make a physical connection with the cards. For example, when I do a tarot reading I let the person shuffle the deck while I pray to the Goddess for the wisdom to interpret the cards. The shuffling of the deck gives the cards a connection to that person, which in turn allows it to tap into their energy and start divining their future. So no, no one can do a tarot reading for you on here.
    xoxaprilwine Posts: 582, Reputation: 71

Mar 26, 2009, 04:39 PM

No splitting the deck with your left does not make a difference BUT it is recommended that prior to your shuffling or dealing of the deck that you hold the deck in your left hand and knock it once on the top and bottom to clear any negative energy. Your energy is going into the deck so ensure that you are asking the questions without expecting a certain answer... always use good intention or you will get that answer you where thinking (attraction). If you are constantly asking the cards the energy could become scattered... so yes to answer your question. You should clear your energy prior to consulting with the cards (negative energy=negative results, positive energy=positive results SO remain neutral and objective without expectations and be ready and accepting for any advice). I also might add that you should not expect only a yes or no answer and you should be seeking guidance from your cards to help you deal with a certain situation or person. How to help you deal with a current situation and what possible outcomes will be. It will be obvious from your intuition what cards are positive or negative results... you must draw your own conclusions. Trial, trial, patience and repetitious learning... no one ever said it would be easy but you should study your cards, become familiar with the defined meanings and make your own conclusions and associations between the cards... pay attention to the detail of the visuals provided to you and note the animals/elements etc and how it makes you "feel". Also learn to protect your cards from possible negative energy (black velvet, sage, black tourmaline) and keep it close to you so the cards know its owner - I never let anyone touch my cards.

I do a lot of readings and they are seemingly accurate BUT I am not willing to do it online or over the phone... this is an expansive and energy consuming task you are asking and most people will not conduct it without a fee. I have had a lot of people ask me and I declined after a while because it was demanded so I am sorry besides it is much more accurate with your energy near the cards. Most Tarot Readers don't just read cards but absorb the energy from and/or around you and what other messages they are receiving from the spiritual realm... many psychic's have different abilities and can use either clairvoyance etc as a way of obtaining further information.
    spiritcharms Posts: 230, Reputation: 30

May 17, 2009, 11:23 AM

I think it's much easier to give a reading over the internet than in person. Although I don't read the Tarot cards,they can work on the same principle as a psychic reading and using things such as Oracle cards. I am a medium and psychic and I get asked a lot of the time how can you read someone when they aren't there in the room with you? my answer to that is you don't need that person to be present to pick up either their energy or spirit around that person. Your tuning into their energy and also spirit can contact you wherever you are,as there is no concept of time or space in the spirit world and we are all made up of energy, so personally there is no difference whether the recipient is in the same room as you or a million miles away.

A lot of claimed psychics,tarot readers,mediums etc can't read you over the internet because they aren't genuine, that's why a lot of people ask for questions and other details like date of birth etc to read for people, and others prefer to person to person for cold reading.

I am not saying that there aren't genuine mediums and psychics out there that find it easier to and prefer to read face to face, we all have our preferences, some find it easier than others, but what I am saying is, it is possible to give readings over the internet. Many true readers do and I for one have done many readings online, read for people from the other side of the world, I never wanted any info upfront from that person, no date of birth and no questions, I prefared to give what I got with no interference or tools. I found if people gave me their questions it tended to block me and influence what I was actually receiving.

All I asked for is a name and that's just for respect for spirit and to use to address people with.

May 17, 2009, 01:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by spiritcharms View Post
    I think it's much easier to give a reading over the internet than in person. Although I dont read the Tarot cards,they can work on the same principle as a psychic reading and using things such as Oracle cards. I am a medium and psychic and i get asked alot of the time how can you read someone when they aren't there in the room with you?, my answer to that is you don't need that person to be present to pick up either their energy or spirit around that person. Your tuning into their energy and also spirit can contact you wherever you are,as there is no concept of time or space in the spirit world and we are all made up of energy, so personally there is no difference whether the recipient is in the same room as you or a million miles away.

Alot of claimed psychics,tarot readers,mediums etc can't read you over the internet because they aren't genuine, that's why alot of people ask for questions and other details like date of birth etc to read for people, and others prefer to person to person for cold reading.

I am not saying that there arent genuine mediums and psychics out there that find it easier to and prefer to read face to face, we all have our preferences, some find it easier than others, but what i am saying is, it is possible to give readings over the internet. many true readers do and i for one have done many readings online, read for people from the other side of the world, i never wanted any info upfront from that person, no date of birth and no questions, i prefared to give what i got with no interference or tools. I found if people gave me their questions it tended to block me and influence what i was actually recieving.

All I asked for is a name and that's just for respect for spirit and to use to address people with.
    I don't agree with this. I'm sorry. I've been reading tarot cards for nearly 6 years and in order to give a successful reading the person asking the question needs to have a physical connection with the cards... such as shuffling the deck. I don't mean to offend you but TV and internet "psychics" are scam artists... so are the phone psychics.

May 17, 2009, 01:58 PM

Hi, no offence taken. You're entitled to your opinion just as I am. I was basically saying it is possible to read the tarot online just like it is with a psychic,mediumship reading.

I've had a few accurate tarot readings done over the net and I have on the odd occasion used tarot myself to give a reading online too. All of which were accurate information that the sitter could take. I understand that the link maybe stronger for some when in physical contact with that person, I honestly believe it depends on the reader and how they prefer to work to be honest. Some tarot readers DO NOT like you to even touch their cards and some prefer you to touch them,it all depends on their abilities and what they are most comfortable with.

For example, I get a much stronger link giving an email reading than I do down at my local spiritualist church! But that's me and what works best for me and what I'm comfortable with.

However, I do agree with you, there are a hell of a lot of con artists both online and offline and the genuine ones are few and far between.

I can spot one a mile off and have had them read for me, both tarot and non tarot. But I've also had quite a few very accurate readings online also.

May 18, 2009, 05:51 AM

Well that's good, at least you can tell when scam artists are out to use the powers of the Divine to make a quick buck. What spiritualist church do you attend? I wish I had a church like that around here. Sadly, it's all Christians.

May 18, 2009, 06:17 AM

Where are you from Jammixmaster?

May 18, 2009, 06:43 AM

I live in Delaware. As far as I know, there are no church's here that are geared towards Wiccan/Pagan worship.

May 19, 2009, 03:37 AM

Hi, Im sorry I can't help you there as I don't live in your country. My chur h is just down the road from me in the UK. All I can suggest is you look on Google for spiritualist churches,hopefully something will come up somewhere.

I didn't realise it was Wiccan and Pagan you were after,I don't know about those ones, as the church I attend is a spiritualist church not Pagan or Wiccan orientation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Tarot reading [ 3 Answers ]

How can I do tarot reading ? What is the easiest spread of tarot cards ? Do you have to memorize all the tarot cards ?

Tarot reading [ 9 Answers ]

Can I have a tarot reading ? Hi my name is angel my birthday is September 5 1991 how is my love life and career ? What do you see around me ?

Tarot reading [ 3 Answers ]

So.. I am not sure if this is were I would ask but oh well. I was wondering if any one could tell me how to properly do a tarot reading. I just started and the book I have doesn't really help. I know what each card means I just don't know how to set up and such. Thanks

Would like a Clairvoyant/Tarot reading [ 2 Answers ]

Hi - I wanted to see if anyone out there can do a Tarot/Clairvoyant reading for me. My DOB is 4/7/63 Time: 3:50PM EST. I would like to know what the future holds and if I will ever hear from my former ex again. DOB: 1/22/68. We were together 7 yrs. Married for 5. I've missed him since he left...

View more questions Search